Had my 20 Week scan y-day.

mush_mummy

Reaction score
Hey im new to this forum so hope im doing this right.

Went for my 20 week scan y-day they said everything was ok but the thigh bone was on the small side of normal but that could be because im only 5ft1 myself dunno if thats good or bad? also she said she couldt see any :blue: bits so most likely to be a :pink: but shes not sure so would you buy some pink or keep to creams and whites sorry for all the questions.

Thanks x

Hi welcome to the forum and welcome to tri 2 . I'm not sure about the thigh bone thing but I'm sure if they're not making a big deal out of it baby will be.fine :)
You could buy pink things but keep the receipts just in case.
Congrats on your pregnancy :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Congrats and welcome to the forum and tri 2. Glad the scan was all well; if they weren't worried about the thigh bone then I wouldn't worry yourself hun. As pinkymum said if you want to get pink things just keep the receipts (although you may not have long enough to take them back?!) - personally I would go for mainly neutral and a few pink bits (well actually personally I hate pink so maybe not!) x

Congrats and welcome to the forum and tri 2. Glad the scan was all well; if they weren't worried about the thigh bone then I wouldn't worry yourself hun. As pinkymum said if you want to get pink things just keep the receipts (although you may not have long enough to take them back?!) - personally I would go for mainly neutral and a few pink bits (well actually personally I hate pink so maybe not!) x

Thanks. yeah I'll just buy a few pink things and keep receipts and I'll try not to worry think I felt baby first time y-day aswell in my lower stomace like a popping feeling hope that's what it is anyway lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back