• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG! Isn't it too early...???

munchkin1982

Reaction score
I think i've started to lactate? I had a funny sensation in my boobie so kinda had a look and a bit of a squeeze and there it was... leakage! Nothing milky as such but there was liquid!

Is it not too early for this? Um... anyone else had similar?

Please help and thanks! :shock:

oh no Hun, well that's a good sign for your future milk then

W.ell I am sure I saw a thread on this a few weeks back, and some girls had started leaking really early , like 15 weeks I think it was, so all sounds normal for some ladies.

May want to get some breast pads in for emergencys incase it gets going more, and to keep your bras all fresh and clean

Oh wow... i'm kinda shocked and excited all at the same time! Madness! Is it normal for it to be like a clear liquid type thing? I'm kinda freaking out slightly ;-) Have midwife on weds though so will be asking her lots then I guess ;-) xx

cant say i have had anythin myself, but my nips are more sensitive than normal but a bit dry, good idea asking midwife, and as jj's mum said, can only be a good thing for breastfeeding!!

xxx

I read on baby centre, that your breasts start making colostrum from 16 weeks preg!
So perhaps it's an early version of that Munchkin?

Don't forget you can buy washable breastpads too to save money over long term, if you need them

Sexy Amy - You can hang coats of my nipples they stick out so much! having to wear thick t-short bras to stop pointing at people - so it seems all breasts are a bother at the mo!

Last edited:
aaawww thanks girls :) will definately have a look into the washable breast pads :) xx

I read on baby centre, that your breasts start making colostrum from 16 weeks preg!
So perhaps it's an early version of that Munchkin?

Don't forget you can buy washable breastpads too to save money over long term, if you need them

Sexy Amy - You can hang coats of my nipples they stick out so much! having to wear thick t-short bras to stop pointing at people - so it seems all breasts are a bother at the mo!

:rolf: i agree, my hubby keeps threatening to hang cd's off mine to see how many i can hold, i mean is there any need??!! lol

xxx

Heh, this has been happening to me since about 20 weeks XD My OH thinks that it is hilarious! I find it's worse after a bath or a shower, positively dribbling, hehe!

xxx

randomly i have had a milk looking substance come out of mine for a few years, even when not pregnant :oooo:

if i squeeze now it is clear rather than milky looking, so i guess it must be normal (i am scared that OH might get a moutful if he is entertaining that region at any point though :lol::lol: (TMI!!)

re: nipples sticking out OH MY GOD, i always wondered as a kid why my mums nipples stuck out and mine didn't but they obviously changed once you have had babies, the mind boggles, and they don't tell you that in the books/websites do they? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back