OMG I'm so mad!!!

bunnymom1980

Reaction score
Some bleeders tried to break into my shed last night!!! I've been awake half the night too and never heard a thing!!!

I'm so angry!! They didn't get very far at getting in because it's got the mother of all padlocks on it and mesh secured inside where the perspex windows are. The lawn mower and strimmer are in there as well as the buns. So whether they were just after the garden equipment I don't know. But that can be replaced, the buns lives can't.

The shed alarm is going to be installed later now. I hadn't put it on before now because I had an incident with it because it's got a motion sensor and couldn't get it to shut up!

I've reported it to the police. It's the last thing I needed today because I've got to go for a scan later to see if my baby's breech!!!

grrr. some people :x

at least they didn't get away with anything! did they do much damage?

Have you reported it to the police? We had a break in a couple of weeks back and they came and put smart water on everything for us.

Sam&Alice said:
grrr. some people :x

at least they didn't get away with anything! did they do much damage?

No the padlock is pretty heavy duty so they didn't get anywhere close to getting it off.

Babylicious said:
Have you reported it to the police? We had a break in a couple of weeks back and they came and put smart water on everything for us.
Yeah I phoned the police. What's smart water?

Some morons broke into our shed probaly a month or so ago now! Used Bolt Cutters to get off the lock, then found it was full of complete Cr*p which we just haven't sorted through since we moved here!! :lol: So they threw our stuff everywhere :wall:

We bought a massive new lock and put that on and a couple of nights later they came back to try again but couldn't get through the lock so they ripped our back gate part of its hinges, broke our shed roof and broke into our garage and pulled the beams down instead!

Worse thing was I only realised when I looked out the front window and saw our Dog running out our front as i'd just let her out the back door automatically when i got up, and she'd gone out the gate! I was frightened she could have been run over. Idiots, Grrr!

They must have been real quiet as we always sleep with our windows open, So now we have the brightest Security light in the street lol, and they haven't come back yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back