GRrargh!!!!!!! Advice Please!

babyroo

Reaction score
Well , I volunteer at a kids craft group and I told the group leader ages and ages ago that I would no longer be able to come to the sessions because I'm getting really tired on a night. The sessions start at 5pm until seven so after tidying it would have been 8pm before I could set off and it would have taken me 30 mins to come home.I would'nt have been able to have anything to eat either until I got home and now to be honest I can't eat that late. The group leader is fine with this because she understands my position being 31wks pregnant. The problem I've got is with one of the other helpers at the group does'nt seem to realise I'm now quite pregnant. I explained things to her , the same as I have to the group leader on several occasions , but she does'nt seem to have taken any notice. She called me on my mobile earlier while I was on the phone to my FIL and she left a message part of it saying "hope your coming later" kind of you've got to be there tone and "its peeing down so I want a lift" etc. I have'nt called her back yet because she always makes me feel awful :cry: about it and stressed because I always have to explain and justify why I can't come. Has anyone got any ideas of getting my situation through to her?

Simple, tell her you won't be going. Why do you need to tell her why? It's up to you, no-one else. :)

Urchin said:
Simple, tell her you won't be going. Why do you need to tell her why? It's up to you, no-one else. :)

that's exaclty what i was going to say

You sound so much like me, I always feel bad and like Im letting ppl down. Ive had to learn to draw the line and say no a lot, especially to people who would happily contunie to take advantage

i agree and if she asks why say i have explained to you many times im not going waste my time any more :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back