OMG I'm leaking!

mouse9210

Reaction score
Sorry, but I'm sitting on the sofa in a state of shock and (if I'm honest) embarrassment!!!

My boobs have started leaking!!!! It's like a milky white substance? Is this breast milk??

I didn't think this would happen so soon?!!

Do I need to buy breast pads now? What do I do?!?!

xxxx

I alway leaked from bout 26 weeks but never very much just pop a pad in your bra every morning Hun xxx

I leak alot if I dont wear a bra have done for a few weeks yes breast pads r good dont worry hun x

Argh where the hell am I going to get them from at this time on a Sunday?!

I'm so mortified!!

Your local supermarket will stock them and will be open for another hour x

Thanks!!

I just popped to tesco and got some - feeling so much better that I have something to absorb it....

I had no idea that 'leaking' started this early though?! I've actually never felt less sexy!

I'm about the same stage as you, and I've been leaking for about 2 months lol

I was mortified the first time it happened!! x

oh hell I didny think this would happen till later on _ im gonna arm myself wih breast pads just in case xx

Yeah it was so embarrassing - no warning or anything, just suddenly had a wet bra! I looked down my top and was just like WTF!?

Having to tell my OH that I had to pop out to get breast pads was a conversation I never thought I'd have!! Lol thank goodness he was great - said 'I thought your breast were looking bigger lately!' - trust him to notice!! Now that he mentions it, yeah, they are bigger!! lol

Will they carry on getting bigger now I am producing milk?!

oh hell I didny think this would happen till later on _ im gonna arm myself wih breast pads just in case xx

Yeah def - pop a couple in your handbag too - you don't want to suddenly have it in the middle of work!!

I got mine from tesco, £4 for 50 so not expensive. Ughhhh.....sooooo not sexy though!!!

Yeah it was so embarrassing - no warning or anything, just suddenly had a wet bra! I looked down my top and was just like WTF!?

Having to tell my OH that I had to pop out to get breast pads was a conversation I never thought I'd have!! Lol thank goodness he was great - said 'I thought your breast were looking bigger lately!' - trust him to notice!! Now that he mentions it, yeah, they are bigger!! lol

Will they carry on getting bigger now I am producing milk?!

It happened with me in front of OH and SIL was so embarrassed! Mine aren't that much bigger the when I got my BFP tbh, but everyones different.

Im sure you can get pads cheaper from ASDA. x

Yeah def - pop a couple in your handbag too - you don't want to suddenly have it in the middle of work!!

I got mine from tesco, £4 for 50 so not expensive. Ughhhh.....sooooo not sexy though!!!

Thanks hun I will defo be arming myself with a pack "just in case" as i can imagine the comments from some people at work and some friends (they would all be banter comments but Im not taking any chances now lol) xx

use toilet roll if your completely stuck thats what i used to do! haha x If i didnt use breast pads in the early days, id wake up in a wet patch where my boobs had leaked on the bed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back