Leaking Boobs!

SarahH

Reaction score
Hi all!

:oops: Embarrasing kind of subject :oops: but do any of you have leaking boobs. I have had mine on and off for a couple of weeks but only slight leaks - now on the other hand my left boob is like a tap (sorry to much info, I know!)

I have tried all sorts of breast pads but honestly on my left it's I'm having to change it ALL the time!

Any advice anyone?!?!

S. xx

sorry hun as far as i know its just another joy of pregnancy ive had it for a couple of weeks but not bad enough to use breast pads yet just little bits good luck and let us know if you find anything that helps xxx

Hi there

I noticed on Friday morning that I had what looked like dried up milk round my nipples and was really shocked :shock: I washed it off in the bath and have been monitoring them ever since, lol!!!! I didn't have anything yesterday but this morning there is a little more there!! OOh I hope that they don't get too bad as I haven't got any breast pads to wear and am back at work tomorrow!!!!!

Xxx

Hi Sarah,

I too have noticed this happening the past few weeks.....and wondered if it'd too early, but obivously it's completley normal.....and it's nice to know other people going though the same things, at the same time!!!!

Mine also only seem to leak at night!

When do breast usually leak? I havent had any leakage yet??

Sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back