• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My wonderful family! Grrrr

mermaid

Reaction score
I'm really angry and confused today. One of my closest relatives came to my house to have a go at me for pretty much no reason apart from what he had built up in his own mind! He said nasty things to me which I didn't deserve at all .He made me so upset and didn't care that I'm pregnant! I was sobbing when he left and I just don't understand why he did it! Now I feel that I have lost a close friend and things will never feel the same again.

Sometimes I think, do my relatives actually love me cos they have a funny way of showing it. It is definitely conditional and NOT unconditional love! Sorry for the depressing post but just needed to get this off my chest.

aww hun you sound like you need a hug so if i was close i would give you one of these :hug: :hug:

Hopefully he will realise he was wrong and appologise to you and things will get better and you can de-stress again

hope it all sorts itself out soon hunny take care

xxxxxxxx

Aw hun. Sending you :hug: . Talk to him again once things have settled a bit & find out the route of the problem. Hope you get it sorted .xxx

Thank you. I could really do with a hug right now! I feel like it's all a dream! It's funny a huge thunderstorm passed over when he was here too! :evil: I went out and bought some cute baby shoes today to cheer me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back