• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG i own ....................

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
A BREAST PUMP

Now why out of everything does this scare the poopoo out of me lol

got it today in tesco , along with breast pads :shock: and microwstereliser , yeh u guessed it , tommee tippee half price :rotfl:

also in the last week , weve got ...

3086_12.JPG

£10 ebay bargain ! its cost enarly £50 in argos and its nearly new , fun to put put up tho !

and

174a_1.JPG

another bargain , £5 as new ! its gorgous ! and be perfect for spring born (bbrrrrrrrrr) baby !

im enjoying shopping for me bargains lol

can u tell i like winnie pooh , u dont wanna even see all the winnie clothes its already got :oops:

i like having 6 months to buy everything , means u can realy grab some bargains, and if it means baby can ahve more buy buying some stuff second hand , then so be it !

ah i love that baby nest. ive been going mad too, my oh gonna kill me, my ebay account says £576.35 on bought items in last month (since i found out girl) i still have 19 items to pay for too!! ouh oh im in trouble

The micro steriliser is so good, you sound like me everything Samuel owns is winnie even the nursery is winnie the pooh :rotfl: :rotfl:

weve been decided whether to go modern or classic pooh , as much as the classic stuff looks very cute and nursery like , i like the modern as its bright and colourfull for baby to look at !

mum works at b&Q so were getting the light shade , border etc from there

and i really like the honeytree range in tesco at min , even some of that is half price !

We had the babies r us range 2006 not the new one which is just cream, it looks fab my oh keeps saying Sam will think his name if fooking tigger :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:evil: I've got everything I already need (plus stuff I never needed!) from when we had Harry so I've not been able to enjoy shopping this time. AND because we aren't told what we're expecting I can't go out and buy clothes either!! If I knew I was having a girl, I could have bought SO much stuff by now :D

G3M said:

£10 ebay bargain ! its cost enarly £50 in argos and its nearly new , fun to put put up tho !

another bargain , £5 as new ! its gorgous ! and be perfect for spring born (bbrrrrrrrrr) baby !
You big kid putting it up already!!! :rotfl:
By the way, Woolworths have got some really cheap snow suits down to £5 or £10 from £24ish. ( bought 3!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back