OMG....

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
I'm having a baby!! :shock:

It's all starting to feel so real now. I think it's hitting me now because I bought steriliser, breast pump and bottles (all half price tommee tippee from tescos) yesterday. All I've really bought so far are clothes so the when I got the tommee tippee stuff I was all giddy lol.

:rotfl:

a friend of mine told me hakf way through your third tri you realise you are having a baby and there is only one way it's coming out (naturally anyway).

I woke up with a big bump this morning and it was like excuse me where did this come from. For some reason i have completly disociated myslef from getting bigger. I know there is a baby there but i still think i am as thin as i was!

Sandi

Sandi4Paul said:

a friend of mine told me hakf way through your third tri you realise you are having a baby and there is only one way it's coming out (naturally anyway).

I'm trying not to think of that side to it all just yet :lol:

Aww bless you and your bump lol :)

I keep doing that too! Bump is getting much more noticable and started to feel little movements so I'm like hmmm, thats getting bigger in there and will out here soon :shock:

Scary and exciting isn't it?

I'm so going tesco though, is it the closer to nature bottles?

I lay in bed a week ago saturday....and thought....wow, I have a baby in my stomach...Then felt like an idiot, as this is my second child!

But then, I still look at Tyler, 5 years on and think...wow, your my son. My little handsome prince'

So, for me, the wonderment never dies.

Strangeness said:
Scary and exciting isn't it?

I'm so going tesco though, is it the closer to nature bottles?

Yes it is.

I got a pack of 3 closer to nature 260ml bottles for £5.
Microwave steriliser with 3 more closer to nature bottles also 260ml, bottle brush and tongs for £10.
Closer to nature breast pump with a tiny bottle and breast pads for £12.50.

Bargain :cheer:

Bargain, I'm gonna be going there tonight I reckon! Cheers Jodie!

ooh think I might go to tescos later although breast pumps and bottles still seem to scary yet only allowed myself to start buying baby stuff last weekend!

breast pumps are scay all the time!

I got mine from my sister in law, man they look nasty!

Sandi

I am still in denial ;) This having a baby lark seems like it's happening to someone else :p

Went to tesco :D Got the 3 bottles for £4.99 and got the electric steriliser for £19.98 which had another 3 bottles, a beaker and a bottle brush. Very pleased :D I have a steriliser already but it's really old now and it'll be sods law that it'll break when I try to use it.

Also got some little sock for a pound and two little tops in the sale for £2.50, they are so cute!!

thats me in week 24 too! i was totally in denial but once you start to feel kicks etc it makes it seem ssssoooooo much more real!! its crazy!! 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back