OMG, I can't believe this....BFP!!!!AHHHHH!!!!

klee1988

Reaction score
I AM PREGNANT!!!!! :dance:

I know I was stopping ttc for a while, but I thought I woud give it one last shot...and...... it paid of as I AM PREGNANT. :D

I just can't believe this is finally happening again!!!!!

I AM PREGNANT
I AM PREGNANT
I AM PREGNANT
Need to keep saying it, it feels like the best thing in the world to say!!

I used an ebay cheapie, then tescos then the clearblue digi. I was shaking like a mad woman and couldn't believe it when the digi said PREGNANT!!!!

My partner is at work until 12, so for now I have to run round the house on my own jumping up and down!! :rotfl:

Thanks hun, I am going crazy right now with excitement, I'm so happy!!!yay!!! :D

Congratulations babe, i found mine out yesterday nearly fell of the loo! Amazing feeling isnt it you just wanna tell everyone!!!!!!!!!! I have no symptons at all so for all those girls sympton spotting STOP IT it dont matter!!!!

We'll be baby buddies!!!! March 29 mine due a lovely spring baby! :cheer:

Soo soo soo soo soo happy for you huni :hug:

Bet your OH will be over the moon!

Are you going to be monitored this time

Oooo Im excited for you :hug: :cheer:

Thanks girls!

Lol CazH, me too, I started to shake like crazy!!Its feels AMAZING!

Oh and I don't have any obivous symptoms either, nothing different from any other month! :D

Yes lilymummy, they will be keeping a good eye on me hopefully :D They told me I would get extra scans and will have a consultant etc. Hope all turns out to be ok!!

I am off to Canada this Tuesday, so going to try see the doctor for a quick chat on Monday if they can fit me in!!

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg :shock: :shock: :shock:

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i knew as soon as i saw your message on facebook that it was good news!!!!
im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you... i told you it would happen when its ready!!!!
yipeeeeeeee youve made my day!!!! well done chick and you take it easy!!!!

sending lots of hugs... :clap: :dance: :hug:

Thanks everyone!!
It really hasn't sunk it yet, don't think it ever will!!!
I AM PREGNANT :rotfl:

Zobo,,, I know I could hardly believe it, didn't want to say too much on facebook incase there was some nosey nebs lol.

I don't know what to do with myself now,, not long until jonny comes home. You want to hear him on the phone, hes so happy!!! I have waited for this day for ages, well it feels that way lol.
I keep thinking this is a dream and I am going to wake up any sec.

YAY!!

awwww brilliant darling thats fabby news... I will add you to the July thread!!! bet ya over the moon... im not jealous at all :fib: :fib:

Congratulations hunni im so happy for you i can tell your happy by your post well done anyway babe :D take care of yourself xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back