OMG HAVING BABY NEXT WEEK!

hipchick5

Reaction score
my planned c-section is next week ( thurs 19th )! im gettin really nervous now, just hope i rememeber how to look after a newborn baby! im scared to, im just turned 24 and will have 2 kids.. bet this weeks drags!

Oh wow :D having a date to look forward to congrats hun youl soon have your baby with you :cheer: :hug:

sarah :wave:

I think it seems a big jump going from one child to two. A lot of us seem to feel the same. Good luck for next week though! wow! :cheer:

good luck and keep us informed.

you'll be fine, dont panic :hug: :hug:

YAY!! How exciting hun! Enjoy this week and keep busy to tstop it dragging! :cheer:

good luck!

im feeling the same as ill be 20 with 2 kids arrrghhh!! lol

dont worry youll do fabby!!!

hi hipchick.... wish i knew what date i would deffo have baby!

im due on the 19th..... next thursday!!! OMG that sounds well scary!!!

But what you betting im still waiting, twiddling thumbs when your little uns 2 week old! :(

OMG, cant get over the "due next week!!!!"
:shock:

omg that has come round sooooooo quick!!!!!

good luck hun xx

eeep, i thought being 24 with one on the way was scary enough for me! :think:

Good luck sweetie, I am sure you will be fine. It will all come back to you! :hug:

Aww :hug: Good luck hun. It must be very exciting knowing you have an exact-ish date :cheer:

Zobo said:
hi hipchick.... wish i knew what date i would deffo have baby!

im due on the 19th..... next thursday!!! OMG that sounds well scary!!!

But what you betting im still waiting, twiddling thumbs when your little uns 2 week old! :(

OMG, cant get over the "due next week!!!!"
:shock:

i will have my baby on ur due date, cool, hopefully u will go on time or a couple of days early wud be good, especially with this heat, i have 2 friends who have to be pregnant all summer, ones due in sept and the other dec, i cudnt cope with that at all.. x

thanks girls, its all so real now, we brought the cot into our room tonight and now its right beside my side of the bed, and a little person will be in it soon! x

Awwww how exciting. Bet it all scary too.
Not long now :hug: :hug:

keep having nightmares about it all but thats normal ii suppose x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back