OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 whole weeks today

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
My gender scan is in 2 weeks time (today)
:dance::love::yay::cheer:
i really hope it is going to go fast now as my paitence is waring thin as i really would like to do some baby shopping :lol: the past few weeks has dragged since the i had the first scan an now i just cant wait to see bubs again i really cant believe me babys there inside me :).

Nearly 19 weeks Congrats to everyone nearing or are at 18/19 weeks :D xx

Im 3weeks today till my scan :D iv been going in shops wanting to buy clothes but theres not much neutural stuff and then to top it off my OH said "look theres 1 and a half aisles to girls clothes but only half to boys" Its making me want a girl even more lol x

Ive noticed that theres more in the girls section to lol more pinky stuff :p lol an boys have jeans an shirt/top type lol.
I brought 2 of the same item from peackcocks its 2 bathrobes with winnie pooh bear on it with slippers so i got one in pink an one in blue really wanted it before it went out of stock so i brought them both because i didnt no what gender i was aving so i will sell the other one only £7 Each i didnt think it was that bad lol. congrats wahoo 3 weeks to go for you x

woohoo mines in 10 days.

Im the same a you desperate to find out, sooo exciting x

Hope, I think ours is on the same day! woo!

Oh really? Mines Fri 19th is that yours too?? x

hope the time flies for you guys.. it's so exciting!!

some tips: drinks LOADS of water ad keep a full bladder (i drank 2 litres!! desperate for a a wee but went and had one as i had to wait ages and drunk another 500 ml), the ultra sound woman said it was really clear because of it.. and walk around a bit while you're waiting to make sure baby is awake and moving! as mine was legs and arms folded at first so waited for another scan..

they weren't even gonna ask me if i wanted to know the sex though me and my mother-in-lawish asked!

hope this info helps.. always feel like i'm being patronising!

xxxx

ooo how exciting i cant wait to find out wheter mine is girl or boy its so exciting plus i think its better to know cos u can get organising things and tell people then u get loads of pressies heheh

no not patronising at all! I wouldnt have thought of walking around while waiting! Im def gonna do that, i really wanna know the sex of baby and Ill be gutted if baby is not moving the whole time and we cant see it!

ooo mines 4 weeks tomorrow, seems so far but it feels like yesterday i had a scan at 9 weeks. with college work getting more intense the times flying by!!
i never thought about walking round before the scan either, thats a good way to wake the baby up and see it moving!! :D
xx

well good luck with the 20 week scans everyone!!!! time will fly by.. i only got 3 months til i give birth so i'm hoping it will drag for me i'm dreading it!!! xx

hope the time flies for you guys.. it's so exciting!!

some tips: drinks LOADS of water ad keep a full bladder (i drank 2 litres!! desperate for a a wee but went and had one as i had to wait ages and drunk another 500 ml), the ultra sound woman said it was really clear because of it.. and walk around a bit while you're waiting to make sure baby is awake and moving! as mine was legs and arms folded at first so waited for another scan..

they weren't even gonna ask me if i wanted to know the sex though me and my mother-in-lawish asked!

hope this info helps.. always feel like i'm being patronising!

xxxx

gud luck in ur last 3 months u to the birth im sure ull be great and try not to panic i know i am to lol.
thank you for ur advice ur not patronising i think its great u no more than us for the experiance, im kinda terrible with my bladder at the moment when i need to go i av to go otherwise ill get bad tummy or start peeing meself haha :roll:.
not long for the gender scan an i will try an walk round abit before i go in an ill drink to have a full bladder to but not to the point where i pee mesen although ill need to go after wards even if ive only drank a cup full :shock: lol. thanks for this an all the best for you hun xx

although ill need to go after wards even if ive only drank a cup full :shock: lol. thanks for this an all the best for you hun xx

I was like htis at my 12 week scan, when I can allowed to go I practically ran out the room to the loo! my OH was a bit :shock: and when I came out the loo he was crying on his own from the emotion of it, think my bladder kind of ruined the moment!!!

i drunk 1litre before i went to my scan and he could see the baby properly so he told me to empty my bladder so i dnt think this time i will be drinking much. 2wks 4 days for me :D x

gud luck in ur last 3 months u to the birth im sure ull be great and try not to panic i know i am to lol.
thank you for ur advice ur not patronising i think its great u no more than us for the experiance, im kinda terrible with my bladder at the moment when i need to go i av to go otherwise ill get bad tummy or start peeing meself haha :roll:.
not long for the gender scan an i will try an walk round abit before i go in an ill drink to have a full bladder to but not to the point where i pee mesen although ill need to go after wards even if ive only drank a cup full :shock: lol. thanks for this an all the best for you hun xx

awwww thankyou so much hun anytime! i only had one experience though hehe, i'm new to all this later stuff going on.. like the third trimester ahhhh! lol. i'll try not to panic but i'm sure you'll hear my screams around the 9th june!! lmaooo. all the best you hun i'm sure everything will go perrrfectly :D

aww becks! it's so weird how they can see the size of your bladder on screen ain't it!? when i went for 20 week scan the woman was like, oh you really need a wee don't you!? i was a bit embaressed haha, didn't think they'd see ;)

yeah i went a bit over board btw guys but.. lots of water is alweays good for you anyway eyy?? i NEVER drink 2 litres a day usually! maybe about a cup full with tea in it.. lol!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back