OMFG

Oh TD how exciting!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
10 days, it's nothing, LO could be here any second, tonight, tomorrow!! Very exciting indeed, can't wait till mine get's down to an "any second" count....I'm still a tad too early!!

Blimey single figures for you tomorrow lady :shock:

eeek - I've only got 6 days left! I remember when it was like 200+

Could really be any day now!

Even scarier is the thought that today (14 July) was my original due date - then I was put back 6 days to 20 July at my 12 week scan.

Cripes!

xxxx

Gosh that has come so quickly! Aww :hug: All the best for you, Dave and little one.. due anytime then chick!! :)

but will your baby be on time....... could be born in like 5days u never know :)

im all ready and packed and babbas not showing signs of coming yet

enn said:
but will your baby be on time....... could be born in like 5days u never know :)

im all ready and packed and babbas not showing signs of coming yet

thats true, and Im hoping thats the case- ive been having curries, bumpy car rides and *ehem* a bit of bedroom fun :wink: but no signs so far :wall:

PLEASE be careful how you title your threads!!

When I see OMFG in third tri I expect breaking waters at LEAST!! :lol:

Seriously, good luck to all those due to drop :hug:

jeezo i cant believe how far along some of you are TD, Nicola, valentine i remember when you were all in just into 2nd tri, where does the time go?

good luck ladies, i love the times when loads of women are popping all at once :cheer:

ooooooooooooooo!

I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous ;)

Come on baby - listen to the sig...!! :rotfl:

Time flies doesn't it? It's true what they say "it could be any day" really TD.

I hope it's sooner rather than later for you :) But please don't beat me to it! LOL :D

The single figures have arrived.....9 days now TD!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back