How long you got left till you pop?

Just under 7 weeks :shock: :shock:
Its getting close...ARGH! :shock:

LOL...this thread is like the build up to a really scary rollercoaster...

everyone wants to go on it (everyone wants a baby)

everyone gets on it (everyone gets pregnant)

it slowly goes up to the top (everybody's crapping themselvs coz theres not long left)

and everyone (most people anyways lol) screams on the way down (in labour!)

I'm not really crapping myself, is this normal? I think it's coz i just want her out and i don't wanna be in constant pain no more. I only live half a mile away from my mum and she has to come and pick me up everytime i wanna go down or go somewhere coz I can hardly walk :(

Anyone else looking forward to the birth? or am i just completely nuts?

2 weeks and 1day left but could happen anytime as have had a show and 2 cm dialated and been contracting on and of since friday. :cheer:

No you not nuts hunny, im really excited and cant wait for it all to start, i really enjoyed giving birth to my 2 boys and the best part was pushing for me cos i knew they were nearly here didnt like the pains beforehand! If you think im nuts please tell me cos major nuthouse only 2 mile down the road, start walking now shall i? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: xxx

Jade89 said:
Anyone else looking forward to the birth? or am i just completely nuts?

YOUR A NUTTER!!
I have never been more scared :shock: :shock:

kayzee said:
No you not nuts hunny, im really excited and cant wait for it all to start, i really enjoyed giving birth to my 2 boys and the best part was pushing for me cos i knew they were nearly here didnt like the pains beforehand! If you think im nuts please tell me cos major nuthouse only 2 mile down the road, start walking now shall i? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: xxx

LOL nah I don't think your nuts...so stay put lol.

I'm also exited and looking forwards to it because I heard if your crapping yourself and very tense, labour could take even longer...no thanx lol.

Im really looking forward to it aswell. Just poo'ing myself over the givin birth part again. I know whats coming this time round, dont know if thats better or worse. OHs hoping were going to have a pre baby, he thinks it'll be here at 34 weeks :shock:

everyone think i'm gonna be early..oh how i hope so lol.

I ve got 5 weeks!! :shock:

iml ooking forward to it too. just a bit scared of what to expect.

xxx

I am 2 days over due! ME NEXT!!!

Izzyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14