Omfg

Lilelephant

Reaction score
So I went in m&s today to get measured for bra as wanted to buy maternity ones and thought may as well get right size well apparently I am now a 40D instead of a 34c wtf lol

I'll have to give M&S a go, I went to La Senza the other day after hearing they did measurements. It was bloody awful! First of all she told me that Maternity Bras are a complete waste of time, but I suspect the reason for this might have been that they don't sell them!? And then she told me I'm a 40DD which is what I was before and I know for a fact they have grown! Lol. So she gave me a bra to try on which was suprise, suprise tooo tight! It was uncomfortable and I was bulging out at the sides, and there she was insisting it looked and fitted perfectly fine!
I wouldnt recommend it.
Going to M&S this week I think or Mothercare :)
xx

Flippin 'eck! I wish my boobs had grown during pregnancy, but they didn't change at all and still haven't, even when my milk came in! :( x

Flippin 'eck! I wish my boobs had grown during pregnancy, but they didn't change at all and still haven't, even when my milk came in! :( x

So glad that's not just me! I've just gone up from a 30 to 36! But nothing in cup!!

34dd to 38e :-( hubby likes them tho lol xx

I've gone from 34C to 38F :(
V. Uncomfortable.

i really need to get measured and fitted doubt im as big as you lot tho i was only an a cup before hehe

Ha ha I am still in shock ha ha I always hadA cups when I was a ballet dancer then they went ping to C cups and now a D cup lol

I started as an A cup and am now easily filling a C cup!

wheres TraceyM?:holly: she says about her big boobies

I think Im now an f was a c/d

My boobs grew from 36C to 36DD in the space of weeks when I found out I was PG! Need to be measured again as I think they might be a bit bigger now :-} god help me when the milk comes in! I might have to wear 2 bras to keep them under control!!

lol im so glad mine havent grown tho ive not been measured in years. atm i find a 38 to 40 F pretty comfortable.

Found out today I'm now a 34F I was 32E so no wonder they felt a bit tight.

la senza are shit!!!!!!!!!! i was a 36 f and they measured me at 34e!!!!!!!!!!!! im now a 38g!!!!!!! xx

I had bee stings before, now just have swollen bee stings! :eh:
Good job the other halves don't go on here, or they may all of a sudden take a keen interest! ;-)

Before getting pregnant i was 36H with dd I went to a 38jj so hoping i don't this time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back