Old wives tale test!

mrsc86

Reaction score
Hi girls

I noticed a dark line running from below my ribs all the way down past my belly button and googled it and apparently it's an old wives tale that if it stops at your belly button it's a girl but if it runs up past your belly button and up higher towards your ribs it's a boy!

Does anyone know the sex of their baby and have this line I can see if it could be true?

Thanks!
xxx

The line itselfnis totally normal, and as far as I know most women get it. Mine runs all the way to my rib cage, however won't know for another week or so ifnits a bit or girl...

Mine ran straight through my belly button but off to the left rather than central (if i looked down it was my left) I had a boy! - Not yet got it with this baby x

Last edited:
Copterpops I will be excited to see what you are having now! X

Mine runs past, but is darker at the top of my belly button and I'm having a girl X

My baby's skull shape says girl, the way I am carrying apparently says boy. I think it's all just, as you put it, old wives' tales!

I didn't get one at all last pregnancy. I doubt I will this time xx

With dd mine ran up and past my belly button up to my bra xx

In my last pregnancy, I had a line up to the top of my tummy/ribs and had a boy xx

I didn't get one in either pregnancy (currently 39 weeks with #2) both are girls.

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply love87.
I was just so curious to see if anyone had this.

I have done a few wives tale test and so far have 2 saying boy and 2 saying girl so just goes to show!

Wishing you the best of luck over the next few weeks. So exciting!

X

I'm starting to get one now so far only runs to my belly button and I'm having a girl x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I don't have one yet and I'm having a boy x

Last time mine went all the way up to my chest and I had a boy. This Time it is still below my belly button but don't know what I am having xx

Last edited:
Well, I had this all the way up tobetween my boobs.... I had a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back