Old witch next door ggr

chickadee1976

Reaction score
She just chapped my door to complain about the boys playing football in the front garden.
The ball has gone in her garden 4 times :roll: , and they dont chap the door to ask if they can get it just walk over her plants

I can arrange for them to chap her door everytime the ball goes in her garden if she likes but im sure this will piss her off more.

She has no plants in the garden, its full of gravel and weeds.

Im sure she would be happier if they were out robbing pensioners.

Old witch next door ggr

Witch?
Is she a practising pagan?

I think you'll find thats a relegious hate crime you've just commited there with your derrogatory remark about a cluster of relegions that are well established (and indeed the vast majority of which are older than christianity..) :shock:

Sad but true.. :(

And yes i'm a pernickety barsteward, but any kind of intolerance should be stamped out before it spreads to our kids.
Dont let your attitudes sway their development.
:D

chickadee1976 said:
She just chapped my door to complain about the boys playing football in the front garden.
The ball has gone in her garden 4 times :roll: , and they dont chap the door to ask if they can get it just walk over her plants

I can arrange for them to chap her door everytime the ball goes in her garden if she likes but im sure this will p*ss her off more.

She has no plants in the garden, its full of gravel and weeds.

Im sure she would be happier if they were out robbing pensioners.

Just get them to knock on her door every time and that will piss her off. She will wish she never complained. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back