Ok who can help me out

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Its my wedding anniversary 15th June, and will have been married for 5 years.. i know its not special or anything but 5 yrs its a while isnt it..

what can i do to make it special...

If we give you good ideas though Mark will read them and it won't be a surprise.
5 years is "wood"... I'm sure budge could come up with a good idea for that ;)

Urchin said:
If we give you good ideas though Mark will read them and it won't be a surprise.

sh!t can you pm me with idea;s then.. i forgot he comes on here :wall:

Urchin said:

:rotfl: and why is that :shock: :rotfl:

but since you mention it i do have a couple of ideas :D

i think you should buy a tree!!!! plant it together and then water it and have a glass of champagne or whatever. I think that would be lovely! Buy an apple tree coz tthats even more adam and evey!!! :rotfl:

If you don't fancy a tree then get him something carved out of wood. :D

I'm no goos at this either - it's my anniversary on the 26th June (3rd year) and I have no idea either!!

its my third this year too. but we never celebrate it really. whats is the 3rd year meant to represent?
we celebrate the year we met more than anything.

Scared to tell you this Budge but it's leather!! :shock:

intead of presents we went on holiday for our first lmao , well paper = air line ticket lmao

G3M said:
intead of presents we went on holiday for our first lmao , well paper = air line ticket lmao

good idea! :wink:

Its ok budge, im not getting him any thing now, hes suggested we go away like a cruise or something, so im looking at a health spa for the weekend somewhere.. well im gonna be pampered i dont care what he does :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back