Ok, so I know it's early but....

babyblonde

Reaction score
...hubby and I have already had the discussion so I might as well ask you girls as well!

We've narrowed it all down mostly - but see what you think.

All opinions welcome.

Plus, if anyone has any other ideas for middle names that go with Troy I would appreciate it!

Honey, it's not early, I've been picking names out since I was 13!

What's in the running then?

I think Troy is nice, voted no for Tristan but only because I know someone called Tristan who is an idiot! :lol: Like Scarlet but not as keen on Kathryn :hug:

Thanks babe - it's funny how people you know influence how you feel about names isn't it!!!! :lol:

I've voted!

I haven't even considered middle names - yikes that means I've got to think of even more names and try to agree with my OH on them!

My friend's just had a Kathryn and she's gorge!! I'm not overly keen on Scarlet as I think it's a naughty girl's name, but if you go for it I'd consider a double t at the end :)

Love Tristan and Troy with Alexander.

Ooh, your baby could end up with the same first two names as me!

I'm not keen on Aurora for a middle name, but I love Elisabeth with an 's' - and my Aunt used to have a dog called Troy which puts me off that one a little bit!

Minxy said:
Honey, it's not early, I've been picking names out since I was 13!

:rotfl: Am so with you there. I had a list I added to now and again over the years since I was about that age also.

Oddly Galen was always on my list from the early days. My other favourite boys name never got a look in with OH as he could not stand it when we were thinking of names before :roll: I might try to sweet talk him if we have another boy though. I still love it. I like names beginning with G anyways :lol:

I voted.

Scarlet Aurora is really gorgeous!

Sephs said:
I voted.

Scarlet Aurora is really gorgeous!

my thoughts exactly.

and me and OH already more a less know what we want to name our LO(s) and not even got a BFP yet so it's not too early!

I voted Troy Alexander and Scarlet Aurora, like Sleeping Beauty. What gorgeous names xx

Our bump is called Troy. And the mother in law is calling it Troy Arthur, so how about that for a middle name. Think it'd got a good sound to it.

Like Scarlet Elisabeth too.

Also, it is so not too early, we have two girls names but struggling to fall in love with a boys name but we discuss it alot. Everyone must do surely!?!

voted!
I like Scarlet Elisabeth Clark for a girl and Tristan Alexander Clark if it's a boy.

Thanks for all the votes girlies!

Think Scarlet Elisabeth and Tristan Alexander are our favourites. We LOVE Scarlet Aurora - but the initials would be SAC and it might be a bit mean to do that to a child!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back