• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ok so here is me!

Mamafy

Reaction score
I figured I should do one too :oooo:

Well I am a mum to 5, a son aged 19, a daughter aged 14, a daughter aged 10, a son aged 4 and a daughter aged 2! I'm 37, just :mad:

When my 1st son was almost 3 we lost another son at 14 weeks gestation :( We named him Rory and it was definitely one of the hardest things I've went through.

My son aged 4 was a twin also and we lost his twin in/around 7 weeks :( When my younest son was 13 months we lost another baby at almost 7 weeks as well. We got pregnant just a month later after losing the baby and again it was Twins :shock: but sadly we found there was no heartbeat at 8 weeks :(

I have a bicornuate uterus which basically means I should never had any children or so they tell me! But we proved that theory wrong thankfully :lol: It did mean I could never carry any of my children to term.

My 1st was born at 35 weeks
My 2nd at 14 weeks
My 3rd at 35 weeks
My 4th at 31 weeks
My 5th at 28 weeks
My 6th at 35 weeks

My son who was born at 28 weeks was very ill when he was born and we nearly lost him so many times :cry: We took him home from hospital at 8 weeks old and 2 days later he stopped breathing, my world stood still at that moment and it changed my life forever. Thankfully through the advice from the 999 crew over the phone they told me how to do CPR and well he's 4 now :cloud9:

So thats it basically in a nutshell, so much more but I'd have you here all day :lol:

I hope I can be of help to other mummies/mummies to be :wave:

Mamafy you must be a very strong person.. I love when people defy the odds x

If I have 4 kids, and decide I want a 5th, remind me of this moment and tell me not to! :rofl:

:wave: you really have been through so much hon, so pleased you have your blessings :hug: xx

Wow, you've really been through it huh? Must be lovely to have a big family, i'm sticking at three tho (she says lol) xx

you are the type of woman that gives other women hopes! i love that.

thank you x

another reason to be thankful i'm a single mummy now...no chance of me getting rpegnant straight away again, i'd so love it :lol:

Thanks for the intro Mamafy, it is a true inspiration... it certainly give me a bit of hope x

my goodness

You must be the strongest person i have met ( figuratvely speaking)

I hope i could be that strong faced with all that.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back