Newcomer

emilia

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

My name is Emilia. I live in South Africa now after living in London & Edinburgh for 16 years. I am 36 years old and have been married for 14 years. Have a son aged 11 and daughter nearly 9 years. Now 10 weeks pregnant again - ouch!! It has been a long time!
I am self employed and live in the countryside (2 hours away from nearest hospital)
Looking forward to reading everyone's support for one another! Good luck to everyone!
Kindest Regards
Emilia :)

Hi Emillia

Welcome to forums and congratulations on the pregnancy, must be a bit of a shock to the system after so long!

Im Sian and been married to hubby Dan who actually born in South Africa but moved here when he was 5.

We have two children, Mia whose 4 and Seth whose 23 months, trying very hard at the moment for baby number three!.

Hope you enjoy the forums and chat soon

Sian xxxxx

Hi Emillia

Welcome to forums and congratulations on the pregnancy, must be a bit of a shock to the system after so long!

Im Sian and been married to hubby Dan who actually born in South Africa but moved here when he was 5.

We have two children, Mia whose 4 and Seth whose 23 months, trying very hard at the moment for baby number three!.

Hope you enjoy the forums and chat soon

Sian xxxxx

Hi Sian
Nice to hear from you. Thanks for the reply. Will your husband be missing the jolly good weather then? I must say - have been back here for a year now and I really miss the cold and wet weather! It is winter here now and most nights are cold but days still around 25 degrees. When baby comes - it's be middle of summer and about 40 degreesC.
Give me the cold stuff any day!!!!
I wish you lots of luck in trying for #3. Although it's meant to be all fun & games, I remember it to be quite a frustrating time - wondering every month if that's it! I got pregnant first time with my 2 kids, but this little beastie took 3 months to conceive. Not a long time, but a long time if you wanted it yesterday!!! You finding it the same? Maybe i'm just too impatient! :lol:
Well, good luck again and do keep in touch!
Kind regards
Emilia
ps: sending a couple of sun rays your way!!!

Hi Emilia

Apologies for the time taken to reply, we have just moved house and everything is still rather chaotic.

hubby came here when he was five but still reminds me every summer that the weather we have isnt hot, needless to say when Seth was born in the summer of 2003 i wasnt agreeing with him

I agree with you entirely, I fell pregnant very easily with the first two but this one is taking ages and i do want it yesterday!!

Lots of love

Sian xxxxx

Hello again :lol:
Thanks for the reply - it was nice to hear from you again! Hope the move went well and that you'll be happy in your new housie. "New housie, new baby"! Perhaps you'll be more relaxed now?
I know that when we tried for #3 earlier this year - I was having quite a stressful time with some things in my life. I was stressed most days and now see why I probably didn't fall pregnant. Maybe with the move out of the way for you, you can enjoy your new environment AND enjoy trying again (having said that - the enjoyment of trying does go out of the window after a while)
Anyway - drop a note if you want a chat! I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Take good care
Emilia :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back