Can anyone advise? Bump shape and pain...

Katarina

Reaction score
Hello ladies, hope you don't mind me asking this :)
I'm currently 28 + 3 weeks pregnant and for the last 2 days, I've had some quite bad pain down the right side of my bump and also noticed that it changes shape! It kinda moves up and down or side to side if I'm laid down, I'm not sure if this is the baby just moving around though.
Also, yesterday, my bump got kinda soft and squishy?? It's always been very firm and I'm quite worried now.
Has this happened to anyone else? Am I just paranoid?
Many, many thanks xx

Hi

I had the same pains in my first pregnancy and sounds like its the baby moving around if you can see it change shape, somtimes it can get uncomfy.
As for yoru bump being soft and squishy i have days where mine does this and baby is fine!!
Your not paranoid hun just liek everyone else you think somthing could be wrong , try and relax :hug:
Katrina

hi yeah try not to worry i have days where my bump is very hard and uncomfy (it feels like i have eaten way to much) and days when it is quite soft i hae put it down to babys position. also i notice movement much more when i am laying down and sometimes baby moves loads and stomache is all over th place wobbling here there and everywhere.

its where baby is running out of room in your belly so when they move your skin moves to, try and enjoy it and dont let it worry you it should feel very reasuring as it lets you know baby is ok. :hug: :hug:

I was in delivery suite yesterday cos i had a bump in my car and they were monitoring me etc, but the midwife examined my bump and she said, "Its a good sign that the bump is nice and soft"
So it doesn`t sound like a bad thing. My bump changes a LOT sometimes its rock hard and then it all moves and squirms, i spose its Braxton Hicks.
Sometimes its all soft and one night it went so soft that i panicked that baby wasn`t in it - what a tit !! :shock:

All sounds pretty normal.....even the worrying :hug: :hug: My bump has soft days and firm days......and the change of shape is just bubba changing position and stuff.

Hope you feel reassured :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back