OK now I'm pissed

monster_munch

Reaction score
Just heard someone hammering on the door - it was some workmen coming to fix up the house next door. ASking if i was my car parked in the driveway for the house. I said no - pointed to my car (which is pulled right up to our front door as we went shoppinglast night and it was -4 so we wanted to be really close to unload everything) and said "that's mine - the car in the driveway is for nextdoor but one"

So off he goes in a huff - hammers on their door, there was obviously no response, so the dickhead has parked in my driveway blocking me in :x
I need to go and muck out the pony FFS.

I can't believe the cheeky bugger thought it was OK to block me in :evil: :evil:

Tell him to move and how dare he mess with a very pregnant woman!!! :rotfl:

:twisted: :twisted:
I hate it when people do that with a passion. Last week some stupid tw@t parked right across my drive blocking me in i didn't know who's house he had gone to and was stuck in for ages. I was so P'eed off i thought abput ramming him out of the way!!

I'd go and tell him and give him a piece of my mind.

:evil:

Awwww i miss mucking out and smelling horsey....... :cry: I'm a weirdo.

BUT i got offered a new ride yesterday a 14.2hh New Forest County Show pony, if thats not a good incentive to loose weight i dont know what is. :rotfl: 14.2hh!!!!! Mine was 17hh. :lol:

Best start chopping my legs off. :rotfl:

run over to him screaming your in labour and to move the car quick or you will beat him :rotfl:

mucking out ponies??? i gave that up ages ago, too much like hard work

Pony is only 9 or 10 hands, so at 6'1" I'm not sure I could ever ride her :rotfl:

Am going to go over there in a sec - I just couldn't believe the cheeky buggers - it's not like they didn't know it was my driveway and they know I'm in and they can see there is no other way for me to get out.
RAAAAAH
DH will be back from work in a bit so might send him round while I eat some more chocolate.

we have a huge jcb blocking me in at the min, so if i got into labour i will drive that to hospital :rotfl:

I had someone block me in my driveway last week so I got in the car, pulled right up to it and beeped the horn until someone came out to move their car. They even had the cheek to look cross with me and asked if I could've just waited a bit as they were only going to be another 20 mins or so :shock: I pulled the "I am a very pregnant lady - don't mess with me" face and no more was said :rotfl:

i seriously think that some people have no brains whatsoever!! the cheek of it!

i miss mucking out too... :( i even miss coming home all smelly and my OH not coming anywhere near me cos he's allergic to horse hair... *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back