Ok - my turn!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
So ladies, what do you think? Team Blue or Pink...?!

I think the majority of my family think girl and hubby says he will be more surprised if we have a boy - I don't know if that's cause we are 51% leaning towards a girl...!

So here is 11+1, 13+1 and my bump as of yesterday - thoughts? x

photo-2.jpg

Bump131.jpg

19w.jpg

Oh woweee, really? It's funny cause everyone says the scan pics look like my hubby, the same shape face etc x

I think Girl, but was convinced I was having a girl when I'm having a boy so would take my prediction with a pinch of salt!!!

Lol - I have thought at points I'm having a boy, then at other times I'm having a girl...
If I could choose I'm 51% for a girl but would love a mini version of my hubby - CUTE! x

No Tracey, team YELLOW! Although was just saying to hubby, we should say at our 20-week scan next week "We know it's a boy" and see what they say, lol! x

Nah i dont have any way of knowing but sometimes i just look at ppl and i just think they'll have a "boy" or "girl" and remembering your wedding pic from TTC i think you'll have boy, and i think scan looks like a boy! Ive never been wrong so far but theres always a first!! I think Tracey will have another boy aswell. we'll have to wait and see! x

Im gunna say girl cos everyone else is saying boy lol, i really have no idea! I recon im having a girl but will probs be wrong! when is your scan, we have not decided on if we are going to find out or not yet! x

i would say girl but just as a random guess. it's so exciting.

if your tempted to say that at scan then you must want to find out. xxx

Last night I convinced myself its a boy lol!
I don't care at all really, I'll take whatever I've been lucky enough to be blessed with.
It is tempting to find out but I would love the surprise :)
X

Pure guess.... Boy!! Only cause ur bump is similar to mine at the stage ur at!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back