ok its hurting loads now, what it is ?

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
help :oops:

ok im not too u on anataomy so will discribe as best i can :cry:

all i can say is down below really hurts , specially when walking , its like ive done a 30 mile bike ride or something ? or bashed my women bits with a hammer 50 times ? doesnt seem to be back or front just literally down there

im not sure if its spd or not ? i dont seem to ahve clicking or anythng ? :?

or even a uti ? dont have pain when peeing tho , part from sitting down on the loo :oops:

help , its hurts alot ! and its been since about friday

hmmm when I first read this i thought definately SPD. SOmething I am having to contend with at the moment. Unsuccessfully :roll:

But reading again I dont want to jump to conclusions as it may be something else as you suggest.

Either way I would go and see your doctor and/or midwife to discuss it.

If it is SPD they should book you in to see a physiotherapist who should be able to give you some advice.

I hope it eases up for you xxx :hug:

yeh im thinking maybe it will end up being that and i feel silly asking u lot , but i just dont know where to expect pain if u have it ! god its confusing !

Awww dont feel silly asking us!!! :hug: thast what we are all here for xx

I know what you mean its confusing all these new aches and pains and then when you get a real pain it can be worrying xx

SPD can feel different for different people. For example, i dont get any clicking and mine is mostly in my lower back ie my tail bone :roll: and it makes me cry out in pain if i move awkwardly or if i try and turn in bed etc.

Others its all in the front and is more of a grinding feeling.

My physio said it is all the same as its all due to the pelvis widening and softening and for some its more painful than others.

Does it feel like its the bones hurting? or is it more muscular? or in the tissues?

Sounds like just pressure from where the baby is lying. I had it the other day and it's eased now. But can sympathise as it bloody hurts! Try not to stand for too long :hug:

aww, I really am not sure what it could be, but have a hug :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

DebbieM said:
Is it constant pain Gem?

no i dont 'think' so , its much better when im sitting , till i need to get up again :rotfl:

faily bad ngiht with it tbh , couldnt turn over without it hurting and i was clicking , but im a very clicky person anyway ( back , ankles , knees fingers n stuff ya know)

well got my dr check u tongiht so guess mention it to her

Sounds like it could be the start of SPD but not sure. :?

Hiya

I think I am getting it too but it doesn't sound as severe as yours, feels like I have bashed my pubic bone somehow just now and again I get it.

What is SPD?

Just found this site which seems to explain it as well as give help on treating/relieving it :)

I would talk to your midwife about it. I had spd last pregnancy and I think it's coming back again. It's affecting the right hand side again and I get the pain in my hip, and round the back towards my bum. I think it affects different people differently.

im now at the point that after driving for 45 mins , i can barely walk when i get out my van :cry:

got docs tongiht anyway for my anxiety check up , will ask her i suppose , chance of speaking to my mw = nil

How did you get on at the docs Gem? Hope your feeling a little better now.

hey

she's given me some strong pain killers , she saw me in full 'i cant walk mode' too , as she was running so late i had sat in docs for 40 mins :rotfl: its took a while to even get to her door lmao she said im a bit early for it so will see if it goes before refering me for physio . im hoping it just a week phase or something and by next week it will have done away ? is that wishfull thinking :rotfl:

not looking forward to today , go hour n half drive , to then sit in a meeting and drive the hour n half back , im thinking i wont be able to move :rotfl:

have to laugh or ill cry :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back