• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OK I know I'm becoming a pain .....**now with todays photos*

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
Sweetie can u put pics on so i can tell? all my tests have v v faint lines but im pregnant

cb digital , will say yes or no , no inbetweens , got my pos from this at 12 dpo when i only had a faint line ( but it was def poss) on tesco

Surely it would be quite unlikely to have 12 evap lines!! Are the lines coming up within the time frame stated? If so, I'd be very inclined to say you're pregnant.

Try a clearblue digi test, that'll tell you for sure, no doubts.

Good luck :D

when i got positives on holiday tests i made my other half pee on them and his was negative so your not crazy there :rotfl: :rotfl:

although he thought i was mad asking him to do that but was just as eager to see the results

i would get a clearblue digi which will tell you either was hun, i hope to see a lovely picture with the words PREGNANT when i log back on later :D

oh and of course your not getting annoying, i love seeing pics on here :hug:

I had the same - CB digi's are cheaper on ebay, get a pack.
They are quite good. I had lots of faint tests and the CB said not pregnant, (suspected chemical pregnancy) but the next month I went straight to them and they said pregnant. THe cheaper ones are fun for guessing but unless the lines are dark they send you crazy :(

I think you are definitely preg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope so for you!

Cheeep tests from the shops, I've never had a problem with, they correctly say if I'm preg or not.

That looks like a positive to me. You can see it clearly.

I had faint lines to start with when I took my pg tests last year because I tested before my AF was due.

Defo get a clearblue digital.

Did a clear blue digital this afternoon it said - not pregnant!! - just got back from tescos - husband is going to pee on his stick!!

I know I should really wait till AF is due but since I saw one line I'm going out my mind :wall: :wall: At my age I really should know better.

Well ive got 3 faint positives on different tests even on the CB non digital but didnt show up on the digital, my friend had the same, she got faint positives on day of AF but didnt get BFP on clearblue for another week

I definately feel different so im happy with that and feel like im walking around with a bowling ball in my trousers!

Dont beat yourself up over this, xxxxxx

They say patience is a virtue - I always knew I wasnt very virtuous!!

Looks like a BFP to me- congratulations!

Those tesco tests measure 25 units and I think the digitals are 50 units so sre less sensitive.

Thanks for that info - been looking everywhere to see much they both measure. I am now truely addicted to peeing on a stick - did another tesco one just now - having been to the loo about 100 times today and a line came up within 4 minutes - even lighter than the one this morning but there and pink! Husband couldnt pee on his :rotfl: Bloody useless man :rotfl:

Looks like a positive to me sweetie now time to move to first tri yayyy xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back