ok embarressing but im on fire here!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
:oops: :oops: :oops: well as i said the other day when i was hungover i had a nice bath etc and de-fuzzed well lets just say i de-fuzzed somewhere that i havent de-fuzzed since Alfie was born as one been too busy and two - well i couldnt be bothered :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: well ever since iv been in bits it is killing me its so sore and needless to say itches soooo bad, please help me cause its killing me i feel as if my tupence is on fire :oops: :oops: :oops: dont laugh

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: sorry couldnt help but laughing there. i know what you mean mine did when i trimmed down there and boy oh boy did it itch :shock:

oh my god mine is the same. i think when i use soap down there it makes it sore i was up all night itching like mad im sore and red rore. i use canisten cream it helps loads but Dior seems to have moved it.

it could be trush you have?

i am gettingitching so often now i do need to go the docs its soooooooooooooooo sore :twisted:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i dont think it is hun but at least im not alone i do have some canisten and remember thats quite cooling so ill use some of that iv been using baby wipes cause they are cool

its so warm i could cook an egg down there :shock:

sorry for asking is thrush on your inner bits down there is that where you get it? or is it most likely to be where it has been trimmed? :oops:

no i dont think mine is trush either its a different kind of itching.
its horrible though canisten is great though good i am just dreaming of some now.
i must go to asda and get some. i scratch so bad i cut myself :oops: ok i will stop now with the tmi

its normally on the outer inner bits if thats not TMI or too confusing???

dionne said:
no i dont think mine is trush either its a different kind of itching.
its horrible though canisten is great though good i am just dreaming of some now.
i must go to asda and get some. i scratch so bad i cut myself :oops: ok i will stop now with the tmi

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: *send Dionne a nice big blob of canisten*

Dionne i really feel for you hun cause im in bits here too!

yes thrush is usually the inner bits but when i use hair remover cream i do go pretty close and it causes i there to itch too :oops:

i need to do mine its all busy and horrid like a jungle down there :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont do it Flossy im never going to do it again!

"bushy" sorry i need to its creeping out all over the place!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Flossy82 said:
"bushy" sorry i need to its creeping out all over the place!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i might just start plating mine or putting it in bunches? :rotfl:

i use savlon after iv shaved and its a god send. aslo stops in growing hairs. :lol:

flossy iv warned you but just in case ... ill send u a bid blob of canisten too

i might just start plating mine or putting it in bunches?

me too dionne good job no one tried robbing my house whilst naked otherwise they'd run a mile if they seen that! :lol:

Have you tried sudocrem? I've used that in the past and its great!!!

Tan x

now this is why I leave my bits alone lol.

I shaved ONCE down there when I was 17.....never ever EVER again ;)

I don't care if I'm bush-woman. I'd rather that than the suffering that comes with de-fuzzing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back