ok embarressing but im on fire here!

lol

Try using lavender essential oil, a few drops on a cotton pads soaked in hot water. It can help a little with the itching.

I have very fair skin and always have this problem. For me I found the solution is to use a bikini trimmer because they don't cut quite as close as a razor so don't irritate the skin so much!

i once used Imperial leather soap when i had a shower, and i had itching so bad, i though i had cystitis or thrush, so i went to docs and she asked if i had been using any imperial leather products, so i said yes and she said they are very harsh typr of soap and she see lots of women with itching becuase of that! i've never used imperial leather since!
I've never itched so much in my life, my boyfriend at the time thought it was fun but i think he was a bit worried about what i'd got :rotfl:

I used hair removal cream the other week, it doesnt last very long , now im all spiky and itchy lol!

Hypnorm said:
i once used Imperial leather soap when i had a shower, and i had itching so bad, i though i had cystitis or thrush, so i went to docs and she asked if i had been using any imperial leather products, so i said yes and she said they are very harsh typr of soap and she see lots of women with itching becuase of that! i've never used imperial leather since!
I've never itched so much in my life, my boyfriend at the time thought it was fun but i think he was a bit worried about what i'd got :rotfl:

I used hair removal cream the other week, it doesnt last very long , now im all spiky and itchy lol!

omg. thats the soap i have just brought last week for the first time :eek:

what soap is a sensitive one then? dove?

i only ever use carex down there use it as a shaving lotion it stops all the itch

try using the simple soap dionne its fragrance free and is ideal.

i used the fragrence free foam and it still mad me itch .... DO NOT USE CALAMINE LOTION i had some in fridge and its getting worse i think im going to scratch it off

:rotfl: you make me laugh :rotfl:

ok sorry i shuldnt lugh i no its painfull

Alfiesmummy said:
i used the fragrence free foam and it still mad me itch .... DO NOT USE CALAMINE LOTION i had some in fridge and its getting worse i think im going to scratch it off

Calamine lotion is terrible for making itching feeling worse. although it is the old lotion for chicken pox my doctor hates the stuff and advises E45 or something similar - once tha calamine dries it makes a scab and makes any itching worse.

E45 emolient bath is bliss - bit greasy but it helps the itch - also E45 do an anti itch creme.. have a trip to the pharmacy

right good tip for you ladys.....
if you shave it "down there" spray deodrant on it afterwards about 4 inches away as daft as it sounds it works no itching no redness just nice soft and smooth palmolive is the best
i came across this fact will doing a bit of "modeling" lol the photographer told me to do it and it works unbelievable :lol: :lol:
manda x

manda224 said:
right good tip for you ladys.....
if you shave it "down there" spray deodrant on it afterwards about 4 inches away as daft as it sounds it works no itching no redness just nice soft and smooth palmolive is the best
i came across this fact will doing a bit of "modeling" lol the photographer told me to do it and it works unbelievable :lol: :lol:
manda x

Not to mention smelling nice :rotfl:

I have to say I don't do my bits very often these days, no need really but I did give it a short, back & sides the other day as I had a smear test :rotfl:
It is horrid when it itches, I do sympathise :hug:

I SPRAYED DEODORANT ON MY TUPENCE AND THE ITCHING HAS STOPPED! well i dont know if it has or not i cant tell because now it STINGS! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: my poor poorly bits

it stings?
are you using a cheap deodrant lol or a none anti persperiant one?
sorry its stings hun thats never happend to me
manda x

no i used soft angentle, im not too bad now ta hun :rotfl: :rotfl: been a funny old day

awww you might just have funny skin lol ever thought of waxing :rotfl: :rotfl:
manda x

sorry that your suffering but couldnt help but laugh at this thread :rotfl:
Hope you have it sorted now hun i was always tempted to try it myself but for some reason ive now changed my mind :rotfl:

Forgot to say did you try sudocream seems to work for lots of other things would probs take the heat out a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back