Ok confused?! Help??

smess26

Reaction score
Right I've done a opk a d a hpt I got them yesterday didn't
Think anything of it now opk is ry really faint yet hpt has got a faint faint only seen to the
Eye faint almost
Not there line!?!?!? Yet on Monday hospital did hpt and said it was neg and I got discharged so am now confused? Think I'll wait and test in couple of days? Is it
Too soon to get a hpt!???

Anyone any ideas or no one like has a clue??

Sorry I have no idea, maybe just wait a few days and test again. Could be that the tests at the hospital aren't as sensitive.

Hope you get your BFP soon!!

what tpe of test did you use smess was it an IC, may be worth investing in one of the more expensive ones and test in the morning, I agree with Kiki the hospital tests may not be that sensative and in this game a few days can make all the difference, good luck hun will be keeping my fingers & toes crossed you get your bfp x

Test again in three days Hun (just looking at ticker). All the best x

Thank you girls!!!! I sha wait
And see I go away Monday so I'll wait until after that to re test x. X

I think it was left
Over hormone!!! :(
Bfn this morning!! Thank you girls x x x

I am sorry smess... but as they say it aint over till the witch shows her ugly face x

Just wanted to say sorry Smess, Hope the witch don't show her face have my fingers crossed for you

i was told if u test an OPK and HPT at the same time, the OPK can give an HPT a postive result, when it shouldnt be.
Just advice, dont test both at same time :)

sorry hun, but your not out yet :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back