ok am i being over the top?

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I am getting really frustrated!!
Hubby wouldnt bd last night as he said he was tired, but i just get really upset incase it would have been the right time. We bd the night before and hopefully tonight so hopefully missing yesterday wont hurt.

Also had a few things thus far, yesterday hubby announced my boobs had enlarged...not something i had noticed til he said.
I also had some cramps in bed last night...also this morning felt a bit sick, but have a stinking cold also so thinking it is just all the build up of crap from my nose.
I dont use OPK so unsure when in my cycle i actually ovulate. so could I have ovulated already etc or what? i am currently on CD9 So frustrated this morning could cry.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about missing one night, those little sperm are able to live for a few days so dont worry about it. As for your symptoms I am not totally sure but our bodies release extra hormones just before ovulating so that could result in your boobs getting bigger. As long as you guys are BD regularly through the month then you have a great chance of getting that egg! Good luck and lots of baby dust for this month.

It would be very soon in your cycle to have ovulated. The changes you describe though are quite common arounf the time of ovulation :dust:

cool thanks guys, we have decided to start on the opk and BBT route if we dont get BFP this month. just ordering some off ebay, so if i get bfp, someone on here can have the tests! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back