ohh my fecking god...how do i report this ?

rhian85

Reaction score
was just looking on photobucket for them "priceless" funnies so typed in the photobucket.."pricelss moments"

and all this came up from one user..im not gonna post the pic on here as it is in my opinion GRAPHIC and bloody sick...there are loads of them from this user and i think it shud be reported to photobuckt i mean anybody cud copy and display these images.

warning..graphic image...do not mean to offend anybody just cant let this person show these pics :puke: :puke:

how do i report this ?

oh, i clicked on the link you have & is it the little girl? with no bottoms on? sorry to be thick, wasn't sure if theres worse elsewhere, wouldn't want to see anymore.
this person needs to get that piccie off

I wouldn't have ever put that photo on there of my child.
They need to take them off.

The kid holding the controls?
What's wrong with it?
I think it's innocent on the person's part-they've clearly just snapped a pic of their daughter.
Granted, i myself wouldn't put it up for any old paedo to nick.
But I think just a warning to the owner of the album who might not have thought through the dangers..

:? That is totally inappropriate - maybe report? I had a look at the ladies album though and all seems pretty innocent. I just don't think she knows that the album is public maybe.

foxymum said:
oh, i clicked on the link you have & is it the little girl? with no bottoms on? sorry to be thick, wasn't sure if theres worse elsewhere, wouldn't want to see anymore.
this person needs to get that piccie off

yes unfortunatly there are more of her sat down with no underware on , of her genital area and full bottom pics u cant tell they are purposly taken of the genital area...i think its disgusting and want to report it

Sweetcheeks24 said:
:? That is totally inappropriate - maybe report? I had a look at the ladies album though and all seems pretty innocent. I just don't think she knows that the album is public maybe.

i know but if she didnt know it was public there is still no excuse to have hose kind of pics of ur child on the web...i :shock: :puke:

I don't think she's pimping out her kid or anything, i think some people have a tendency to think these things are more private than they actually are..kind of online versions of the family photo album...and there's plenty of pictures of me in the nip in our family album :lol: I don't see anything particularly sick about the pictures- she's a small child, she's not in any sexual positions, she's just a little girl running about naked. I personally would never put pictures of my child naked up, because of the risk involved, but the pictures themselves aren't particularly shocking, or sick.

if there are quite a few i would consider reporting but if there was only one or two it could have been innocent its a toughy though :think:

did you mean they ARE purposely taken of her genital area ? or NOT intentionally? i'm worried now :(

[quotw] i know but if she didnt know it was public there is still no excuse to have hose kind of pics of ur child on the web[/quote]

Why? like Zeb said I have plenty of nude pics of me when I was little. And if it is a mistake and she has meant to host those pics privately I don't see the difference to the once I have of me being young that were taken to the photo shop to be developed where other people could see.

I also have a few naked pics of Jack with his bits out and I don't think that inappropriate either.

The only thing I think innapropriate is the fact it is public album and the photo's may fall into the wrong hands.

i dont think they are done purposly, i have loads of kie and Hannah and myself as a child half undressed i just think your reading to much into to be honest, its a sad sociaty we live in today
Hannah spends half her life running round half undressed i think she is a naturist in training

I haven't clicked on the link and won't be doing so therefore cannot comment on the photos but if you do have any concerns then photobucket are the ones to report this to.

I had a photo of Seren's naked bum on my photobucket (though did take it off soon after and my album is private) but it was an innocent pic. Hopefullyphotobucket will let her know that herpics can be accessed by thepulic and aduse her to either remove these photos or set her album to private.

Cant you just inform the woman to set her profile to privite??? without reporting her.

I dont see anything wrong with the picture?? Its not like it was taken purposely. I don't think this person should have their album as public though. I have a few pictures of Harrison naked or half naked :think:

Theres nothing qrong with the pic her album just needs setting to private

Exactly why i dont take naked pics of my kids, itds a sad fact of life you dont know whos hands they can fal inti on the web!

Just checked my account because I no idea if it was private or public. Its private, phew! I don't have any nude pics of Isaac on there but still wouldn't want just anyone looking at my album. I clicked the link you posted and although the picture looks innocent enough it still is a bit much for a public album so I think this lady should know that her album needs to be changed to private.

i was expecting to see something hideous then i was afraid to look- but i did and i cant see whats wrong with it, it looks innocent to me? i would set it to private tho if that were my kid.

agreed.. i cba to scroll tho all her album..the one you linked is innocent.. she should set it to private if shes going to ahve any pics of nakedness just to protect the child against paedos.. but if you all look in your mums photo albums im sure there are pics of you being naked.. there are in mine.. and alex's mum has proudly show alex's winky off to me in his (lmfao) also johnsons baby wipes advert shows babies bums.. i have no issue with nakednes.. and have no issue of taking p[ictures of my kids naked.. however if i was going to put them on the net it would be set to private (although i dont think i would put them on teh net.) but thats just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back