ohh my fecking god...how do i report this ?

:doh: she should set her album to private.. BUT... it's not an indecent image- my mum has pictures of me in the bath naked, running round the garden naked, sleeping naked... I didn't like clothes very much! I will have pictures of my baby naked- I don't see why I shouldn't!? I won't be posting them on the internet though for anyone to see :roll:

i think it's maybe time to take that link off to stop drawing people's attention to it? :hug:

Has anyone thought to drop her a message/PM to let her know the album is on public view? If she is unaware it will give her the chance to set it to private. If she does not and whoever feels it needs reporting then they can do so if they must.

Just a thought.

And I agree with sarafet here, might be good idea to remove the link and stop drawing attention to it perhaps :)

I have removed the link as your right its not a good idea to have it on here.

I know your just concerned Rhian, but going by the comments (I didnt click) it seems unfair to link to someones photobucket account and then discuss it in this way when its just someones pics of their kid. Plus the last thing we need is some dodgy person googling for naked kid pics and finding this thread with that link.

If it does bother you, perhaps a polite message to the account owner warning them that the album is public would set your mind at rest.

I've just put the same search in as you did on Photobucket and seen then pics and I have to say I see nothing wrong. I have photos of my kids naked when they were little too, don't we all? Theres nothing sordid in it. I think she should be told that her photo's can be viewed by anyone though and she should definately set them to private.

Have you messeged her Rhian85?

I messaged her and let her know. Just said that I was sorry I'd stumbled across them- and I thought I'd let her know that it was a public album so people could steal her photos. :)

inforabumpyride said:
I messaged her and let her know. Just said that I was sorry I'd stumbled across them- and I thought I'd let her know that it was a public album so people could steal her photos. :)

That sounds good :) I think that approach is a good one.

The photos seem really innocent, the person just has to make their album private. I take photos of Maddison in the bath but place a sponge or something over her foo foo :wink:

I have a few naked baby pics of Lydia and Alex, but if I post them online I edit them first and black out their genitals. I wouldn't ever put unedited naked baby pics online, too many weirdos around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back