Oh Well Here's To Next Time?

Hun go and see the doc. I defo saw the lines. Is it a proper AF? Some people still have peiods and be PG maybe your one of those people. And at least if you've been to the docs your mind will definately be put at rest either way, all this worrying can't be helping hun.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im broke so wont be getting anymore i thought of seeing the doc but then thought im going to look silly :(

Il give them a call see if they have a free spot. What on earth would i say to him though :?

tell them you've had a positive pregnancy test and now you are bleeding

:( :(

Oh Im sorry hun - I know I have been chatting to you a lot on msn and I definately saw those lines!

I would go and see the doctor :hug:

Kate xx

Oh well no appointments stupid fooking place :( Il not worry to much of it then. :cry:

found this
Decidual Bleeding
One of the most common causes of period-like bleeding during pregnancy is called decidual bleeding. Sometimes, during pregnancy, your body’s hormones can get out of whack, causing you to lose parts of the lining of your uterus. This is especially common in the early stages of pregnancy, before the lining has completely attached to the placenta. While it can be troublesome to think about shedding part if your uterine lining, decidual bleeding is generally not thought to be a health threat to you or your baby.

There are a number of other reasons why bleeding during pregnancy may occur. Most of them present little health risk to you and your little one. However, bleeding can sometimes indicate a complication with your pregnancy. If you are pregnant, it is important to be aware of your bleeding. If you experience any abnormal bleeding at any point during your pregnancy, contact your health care provider immediately.

I agree you should try and see the doctor flossy. At the very least it will help to put your mind at rest. Don't worry, you're not the first to have been convinced and then been made to feel stupid by AF. We all understand, you're not alone :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

As i said i called them and they have no appointments for today i did say it was important but then nothing so i guess i shant worry and take it for better luck next time then :)

sorry Flossy - I can think of nothing worse than getting that line over and over and it isn't right :hug:

Flossy, You have been TTC the same amount of time as me, (November i think???) Each month I really feel for you, it seems to be the same thing every time......You always get sickness and pregnancy symptoms, and then you test and get faint lines, which obviously makes you so happy, but then you get your AF so unexpected.

I think that for your own sanity you need to get this sorted hun, go to the dr and tell him your history and whats been going on, and maybe you can get to the bottom of this??

It must be so heartbreaking for you to go through this so many times. :hug:

hun when i was pregnant with Alana i had normal periods until 16 weeks!!! get a blood test done

Il make an app for monday and explain this to him its gutting it keeps happening and i feel such a fool and a failure at the same time and even more silly for making a complete ass of myself as i do it means so much to me to hear such lovely kind comments from you all and they are much appreciated. :hug:

And hels thanks sweety :hug: :hug: -xx-

hello

i ahve only just read this post but so feel for you, I had all the symptoms last month and felt such a fool when af arrived...it is such a limbo land. take care and honestly you must be round the bend, a blood test will confirm, i got one last month, it took one day
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back