oh the excitement has kicked in

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by hugsy, Jan 21, 2012.

1. hugsy

hugsy Well-Known Member

nbit of a pointless post but we went shopping today for all the last few bits and got loads of dead cute baby dresses and clothes

we both just got sooooo excited picturing our little girl wearing them, iv been so scared that i didnt have the crazy i love my baby feelings everyone else seemed to have from day 1 but now i just can not wait to meet her and see what she looks like :)

only 6 weeks 2 days and counting by the second now xxx

2. x_larlybelle_x

x_larlybelle_x Well-Known Member

Glad ur starting to feel better hun! It is more exciting once u start buying things!!

3. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

lol funnily enough i cant feel that excitement, im in awe of my bump moving round and love my baby so much already but i just dont like shopping lol. we went to chester today and walked round mothercare and tkmaxx and sales galore with baby stuff everywhere and i didnt want any of it. i have all i need really and just dont see the point. just want her out and in my arms, fed up of shopping and preparing etc now lol