Oh no, Ive done it again...(food related!)

Now I'm going to have to go make some angel delight! :)

awesome :) bowl number 4 for me in a bit then :) he he he xx

If it helps I've just eaten 4 thick slices of banana soreen loaf smothered in butter, peanut butter and toffee sauce, then ate my tea 10 mins after!!!!! Am making up for 2 months of sickness now its finally gone!!!

I tried to lose weight with the Paul Mckenna method before I got pregnant but the bfp was a bit of a shock and I was still a size 24 and 19 stone, been told I have to LOSE weight during the pregnancy, midwife and doc said I can diet in 1st 2 trimesters safely, 1st tri I lost a stone just because of the morning sickness being so bad, but now that's gone and I suddenly love food again I'm thinking of going back to the Paul M rules as they should be safe to still follow and keep my weight down. Bye bye peanut butter :(

Oh peanut butter how I love you. However, Im feeling very sick right now so am actually not wanting to eat anything and I could bawk at the thought of another chip or bit of kebab!

It's the greatest food ever, straight from the jar, on toast etc nom nom!!! If your feeling sicky after eating try and do a big burp it really helped me sometimes!!! Babies eh fickle little beasts, they make you crave a certain food like kebabs then when you give in they change their minds decide they didn't want it after all and make you feel sick!!!

LOL @Bunny. Thats funny. I still feel sick.....oooh nutella.

Mmmmm peanut butter, been eating it on toast or crumpets every day, think I might just have some now.......

This thread is my hero. I thought I was going mad cos I want to eat all the time. Big breakfast, break lunch snacks n pretty much 2dinners is my new routine! Can't wait for the weekend now as a kebab may well be in order!! :D

Dont worry...I've been eating Pizza hut like theres no tommorrow! :) x It will ease off though hun don't worry x Your babs is using all your energy so eat what you want :) x It's fine for now :) x

Well I suffered for my gluttony last night with tummy ache but at least I enjoyed it lol. I have been a good girl this morning with crumpest, fruit and decaf. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back