Oh my goodness :(

Chazabell

Reaction score
AF has kicked in like the ultimate bitch!

Curled up on sofa, as i attempt to stand up it absolutly raggs like my insides are wollen and tied in knots! Just caughed and that hurt more than i could have ever imagined!!

Defo mentioning this pain to them at next weeks appt, i want to know if i could have endo as AF has been worse whilst on Clomid. I know it saying in the leaflet it can make them worse but this is ridiculus. Im lucky im off work today otherwise id be sending myself home, can't sell if i can't stand up!

xxxx

Definitely get a lap and dye Chaz - i'm sorry you have to go through so much agony :hug:

Oh hun, make sure you dont move from the sofa today unless you really have too. Hope you feel better soon xxx

Ouch hunny that sounds painful, dam that pesky witch :twisted:

I would def mention it hun cause I get AF pains but no where near as painful as what you have described.

Totally agree with Lou try and push for a lap + dye xxxxx

Def agree with the girls above hon there is no need for you tobe going through this every month. We all get the odd cramps and pains so go back to your GP.

Feminax is amazing for this type of thing but I am guessing that you have already sourced every single period pain killer going.

Hug's and don't move off the sofa today....

Love Gizzy xxxx

:( Chaz i don't like this .

Yes you need to have this looked into . x

I'm gonna bring it up with the consultant and nurses next week. Cramping has eased but it now feels like my insides are swolen and sore which make it hurt when i move :( xxx

Def mention it next week hun, its not right that your feeling so ill. x

I've had so many inbprofen since Thurs its unreal! Still aching thru them and im working today too, this sucks :( xxxx

Sorry Chaz! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

At least you have an appointment next week and you can get some answers hopefully.

Xx

This is ridiculus now, i started spotting on Tuesda, AF arrived properly Wed evening, in agony Thurs, Fri cramping yesterday and STILL cramping today!!

I'm well gonna have a good moan and cry next week! Its slowed down, but still TMI bright red and bloody :(

pffffffft!!!! xxx

I have Endo, or I used to i suppose. Had it lasered and since having babies touch wood all is fine. It's mad that it can hinder fertility yet being pregnant can cure the bloody thing!! Although since having my last c section I seem to be having some gynae problems again because I had retained products from the surgery :(

You periods sound exactly how mine used to be, sometimes the pain almost used to make me black out - in fact once when I was about 15 I did :/
Def speak to them about this being a possibility and if it is that then at least there are things they can do to help you get pregnant if it is causing a problem. I was told the only way to diagnose it was via a laparoscopy unfortunately, but its just a day case thing xxx

Aww Chaz i was going to ask how you were feeling, still shit by the sounds x x x

sending you love!!! hope u get some answers xxx

Well i can get away without a tampon now thank god, but still cramping??

My OH fell asleep on sofa with my nephew and i got bored so went throgh my diary and wrote all my cycles down from this year. I have had a visit off the witch 13 times. Cycles ranged from 21 days up to 32 days. Clomid cycles 1st 24 days, 2nd, 3rd, 4th 28 days.

Will they pay attention to my neatly written tracker? I have even noted down when AF had become heavier and cycles that were more painful than others.

Xxxxx

Moan moan moan!

Just get rid of AF cramps, and now i have a throbbing left ovary :( thats nearly a week of discomfort! FML!

Oh chaz that's just shite! Poor you! Really hope you feel better soon and you can enjoy your Christmas. Hugs Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back