• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh my goodness night from hell!

Lucy360

Reaction score
Well decided to go to bed last night about 11, after watching tv in bed for an hour hubby fell asleep and started snoring plus we are house sitting 2 dogs (im a pet sitter) and they were asleep on the double bed with us - not much room so I went into the next bedroom to get some sleep.

After an hour I woke with a pain and ran to the loo, excruiciating pain and the feeling of going to be really sick I called out to my husband to grab me a sick bucket quickly..... he uses a hearing aid in one ear and takes it out to sleep so didnt hear me, after 5 mins i mustered up the guts to run through to bedroom and poke him awake, just intime to run back to the customers bathroom and throw up everywhere! then fell back onto the toilet in serious pain.

After 1 1/2 hours of being horribly sick and painfull constipation & then diarrhea like never before I crawled into the shower and into bed. This was about 2am.

3am someone was hammering on the front door and the dogs went crazy barking startling both me and hubby awake, it was the police!!! The customers grandson had done something and they needed to search the house for him just incase he was hiding here.....omg The bathroom smelt of sick, so did i even after shower, both hubby and i were in underwear and dogs were going wild the whole time with the strangers. MEGA STRESS! Finally they left and we got back to bed with them asking us to ring 999 if the kid turned up at any time.

Diarrhea struck again and I was on and off the loo in pain and seriously tired for another 40 or so minuits.

Well they decided to call again at 5.30am as the little sod had text his mother saying he was coming to nanas house and she sent the police round again...wtf! Ive had a right titfull here and I have another 12 days left :'(

He didnt turn up.

goodness what a night! I hope your tummy is feeling better :hugs:

You poor thing - what a total nightmare :hug: x

Thanks Ladies, just feel like crying all the time last few days, and all my muscles are sore and feel a lot of pressure down below this morning :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back