Fainted last night...........

bute69

Reaction score
In the early hours of this morning, I got terrible wind stomach ache. It got worse to the point of me feeling really ill. I was in bed and decided to kneel and put my head between my knees to try and ease the pain. I'd only just got in that position when I fainted! Came round on my back to find my OH looming over me calling my name! I do have a tendancy to faint with sthomach pain,(bodes well for birth, LOL!). He'd never seen me faint before so was petrified! He kept calm, but really did have a shock! I was also sick once I came round. No pain after though and was so tired after, I slept the rest of the night. Poor OH wouldn't take his eyes off me fist of all and insisted on keeping the light on for about 1/2 hr until I convinced him to relax and go to sleep! I felt bubbs move a few times in the night, so that was a relief. Rang MW this morning and she said that fainting is common in pregnancy and as long as I'd felt bubbs move then not to worry. Have felt movement during the day too. Pretty sure it was trapped wind. Poor OH was rubbing my back when I was being sick and I let out the biggest fart towards him!! Has anyone suffered from this before? Is there anything I can take for wind?? Feel so exhausted today too.

Rennie deflatin are good hun, also with regards to the fainting have you had your iron levels checked recently as i fainted twice in my other pregnancys with low iron count xx

Yeah Il second that Rennie Deflatine are my BFF

i fainted in a shop once and was told it was the quickening, was told to watch my iron levels too and have found out that i'm D negative bloods so find out what blood group you are! if you do need more iron dont go for the tablets as they'll just make you even more constipated, i've found this thing called SpaTone and its brill...its like a liquid but gets into your blood straight away and since then i have felt great, on top of the world infact! would say though get your bloods checked xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back