Oh My God.......

Thank you all soooo much.... I'm still a little in shock this morning! The first thing I did was go and look at the test again :wall: I know that lovely word "Pregnant" is going to disapear soon, but I don't want it to go!!!

LittleLambe said:
Thank you all soooo much.... I'm still a little in shock this morning! The first thing I did was go and look at the test again :wall: I know that lovely word "Pregnant" is going to disapear soon, but I don't want it to go!!!

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

it would be good if that word stayed a while longer till you got over the believing it stage!

happy for you xxxxxxxxxx

wow it stayed that long? mine only lasted an hour or so :?

Take a picture of it even if i's on your phone then it will never disappear :hug:

I got a really faint positive yesterday & didn't believe it... got 3 more this morning :rotfl: :rotfl: When to Tesco's and had to wait for the pharmacy to open :rotfl: bought 2 Diggi's one for now & one for FMU..... Did the first one and.....

:dance: :dance: :dance: BFP :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh My God.... I can't believe it!!!

Congratulations!!! There seems to be a few BFP's this month, it's all very reassuring for those of us who are still trying! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Kelly x

congratualtions!!! believe it believe it :dance: :dance:

do you believe it yet? :lol: :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations have a happy and healthy 9 months

oh wow hunny that is fantastic news have a great pregnancy :dance: :cheer: :clap: :cheer: :clap: :dance:

Ooh, congratulations!! :cheer: :cheer:

Obviously sending me your AF vibes worked - I should charge commission :rotfl:

Yay....LittleLambe I am so happy for you honey......

lots of sticky baby dust for the next 9 months. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back