OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emmie

Reaction score
WHAT A NIGHT.......

Blake has been sleeping through the night for ages now which i must say we got stupidly complacent with, on sunday we changed his milk to easy digest which said it can increase wind to start with, they wernt bloody wrong Blake cried and cried and cried when we put him down at 11 and i couldnt console him and we didnt get to sleep until 5 this morning :cry: :cry: in the end i had to take him downstairs so huibby could sleep as he has work so i slept on the sofa.

Oh hun, it always surprises you this way :hug:
Hopefully it will be better tonight, we have this EVERY night :(

sorry to hear you had such a bad night! :(

I hope that you get a better night tonight. I really don't know if theres any methods or encouragement for them sleeping through, well not that I've found yet :lol:

its only because of the milk change i think once his tummy gets used to it, hopefully should go back to normal :pray: :pray:

i have just tried to give him a feed and he is so gassy he wont take alot, he only had 4oz and most of that came back out as he just let it dribble out (he usually has 7oz) :(

I really dont know what to do now

Hopefully he will settle soon hun, he just needs time to get used to it :hug:

I find that Josh has the odd night like this and the only thing that will help is gripe water. Hope he gets used to his new milk soon.

Why did u need to change the milk?

I have tried teddy on every formula going for his top up at night and thats is exactly what happens :( i hear they get used to it but we will see...

Oh no poor little mite - windy tummies are ther worst and there so painful for babies. I really hope he gets used to the new milk soon sweetness!

well we still have a tiny bit of wind but he slept through last night, i think the night before the milk had just got in his system he seems fine now :D

Oh Ruth.. we chaged his milk as he was having episodes of really really bad trapped wind and this milk stops that apparently :D :pray:

emmie said:
well we still have a tiny bit of wind but he slept through last night, i think the night before the milk had just got in his system he seems fine now :D

Oh Ruth.. we chaged his milk as he was having episodes of really really bad trapped wind and this milk stops that apparently :D :pray:

I am really pleased its working well for you :hug:

Teddy slept 6 hours last night! We are catching you up :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back