Oh my god its here....

lulu

Reaction score
My due date is just round the corner - Saturday!!!

Im really surprised Im still carrying. I , and everyone else, thought I would definitely have popped before now due to being HUGE, measuring bigger and all the stress. But no, LO is still hanging on in there. Absolutely no signs what so ever. Thinking its gonna be a late one again!!! :roll:

I have requested not to be induced so it could be another 2 weeks yet - what joy! :rotfl:

Lots of love to everyone due over this weekend! Wonder who will pop first! :D :think:

Theres qutie afew of us due to pop about now!

I'm praying :pray: not to make it to the weekend, but in all honesty she seems comfy and will probably be in there another few weeks :wall:

I like it when it is an exciting weekend in tri 3 with babies threatening to pop :D

Of course, I won't be saying that when my due date is around the corner ;)

Good luck to all those due :)

3rd tri did go through a couple of weeks of one off births. So, it is great when there are a few racing.

Good luck Lulu :cheer:

Good luck to you and everyone else due in the next few days. It has been rather quiet in here lately. We need babies! :lol:

Good luck, let's hope they don't keep you waiting too long! How exciting that D-Day is nearly here for you xx

still here! :rotfl:

This baby is 'so' gonna be late, just like Jack :rotfl: everyone was convinced he/she was going to be early. :wall:

I'm due tomorrow :cheer:
Haven't been on much lately as have been suffering with a horrible bout of flu - on antibiotics now so hopefully will get my strength back for the big PUSH!

No labour signs yet :( My first was 3 days over so maybe I'll pop over the weekend! Let's hope for a busy weekend for everyone on the baby popping front! Good luck everyone :dance:

awwww, am really glad you got settled before your baby came along - hopefuly it wont be too much longer now.
:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back