OH is ill, will they let him be with me at the birth???

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
So worried, OH woke with cold and sore throat yesterday, and has got worse today..he is aching all over now and is suffering with blocked nose...He looks awful and is NEVER ill so I know its not just "man flu"

I am so scared if I go into labour soon :pray: they wont let him be with me???

I am panicking now to be honest...

zoe c said:
So worried, OH woke with cold and sore throat yesterday, and has got worse today..he is aching all over now and is suffering with blocked nose...He looks awful and is NEVER ill so I know its not just "man flu"

I am so scared if I go into labour soon :pray: they wont let him be with me???

I am panicking now to be honest...

Id ask your MW tomorrow hun, but to be honest I cant see how they can stop him being with you!!!!!

I hope he feels better soon, colds are miserable! :hug:

I think if he wears a mask it'll be fine. That's what I did when Ryan was a baby and I wasn't well. They can't stop him being with you I wouldn't have thought.

there you go zoe with Oh wearing a mask and you on the gas and air you'll be fine you'll laugh your whole way through labour :rotfl:

Alfiesmummy said:
there you go zoe with Oh wearing a mask and you on the gas and air you'll be fine you'll laugh your whole way through labour :rotfl:

Do you think you could pick what kind of mask? Cat, pig etc!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriously though, :rotfl: I wouldn't have thought they'd worry about it too much and will probably just advise being careful around baby when s/he arrives. Hope he gets better soon though Zoe so you have one less thing to worry about.

Tan x

Tan said:
Alfiesmummy said:

Do you think you could pick what kind of mask? Cat, pig etc!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tan x

I am imagining one of them rubbery Bo Selecta scary spice type of masks :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Now that would be hilarious!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

zoe c said:
I am imagining one of them rubbery Bo Selecta scary spice type of masks :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Now that would be hilarious!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You could have Davina Macall, michael Jackson etc!! A whole host of fun and frolics!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tan x

Get him on the Beechams at once.
Not just the birth he wants to be well for but afterwards aswell.
He will want to enjoy those first few babymoon days(weeks) too, without feeling hellish.
All the best to both of you :hug:

Oh Zoe, things are not exactly going according to plan are they?!
I'd get him dosed up on Day Nurse. I'm sure they wouldn't prevent him from being there. No way!
L x :hug:

He is worse today, its on his chest, and he is coughing up all kinds of brown gung and has a rash on chest and back ....trying to get him a docs appointment now. I cant stop crying, I am scared about sweep today, and I just want hi to be well, I cant cope th him being sick, he is normally so strong and I dont want the first few days of having the baby with him being ill.....

Damn these hormones...

ah Zoe poor you ikts all being thrown at you but i bet that hes feeling better by tomorrow the docs will give him something to sort him out :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hoping theyill give him anti biotics today, he is going to bed and staying there..he is never ill and never take anything but he is feeling so bad he going to do as I say for once!!!

oh Zoe I really feel for you.............. :hug: :hug: :hug:

sounds like you need to be tucked up on the sofa with a cup of hot chocolate and a decent dvd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hot whiskey and lemonade helped me when i was like that and covonia but if he has asthma tell the pharmacy and also if doc gives him anti-biotics and sleep hell be fine 2moro

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back