OH going away :(

sazz

Reaction score
Hi everyone

As you can tell I'm a newbie and just looking for advice on coping. My OH is in the Army and so am i, we're both getting out in a year but its tough at the mo due to him going away in sept. I'm due in Nov, we have no guarantee that he'll be home for the birth and this really gets me down, plus he's away for a few weeks now. I only get about 2 weeks with him before he goes.

This is our first and i do have a large family but I'm anxious as due to work I live in wiltshire but I'll be living in essex for my maternity leave, so essentially I'm moving. My family are good but the all have their own little ones and I really don't want to cause them too much trouble.

I'm not great at making friends i just feel a bit awkward and since being pregnant this is still a little issue, I'm trying to push myself to get over it but its hard.

My saving grace in all this has been a trouble free pregnancy and that my little boy is healthy and doing well all be it against all my worrying and stress.

I'm worried about how labor will go and also the first months on my own plus I'm worried about my OH bonding with our little one once he's here.

Any advice would be great. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back