Oh dear

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
So I got up to feed Tyler int bed and when he was asleep I picked him up and put him back in his cot. Went back to bed and there was a little wet patch. Right where his bum was. He'd weed through his nappy!! (3rd time in 2 days, pieces of crap!) I then had that horrible dilemma, leave to sleep wet, wake up and change! I tried my best not to and I got through gro bag, sleepsuit, vest and undoing nappy before he woke. He's now changed (after also doing a poo) and I'm listening to him suck his fists in his cot. Please go to sleep mr!!

OMG HE SELF SETTLED! he's never done that before!!! I'm so proud of him tonight!! Now for me to get back to sleep! Haha!

Brilliant! We usually have a big poo whilst he eats at night but there has been nothing. He fed, and I have been keeping upright for half hr, about to try to bed him down but reckon he'll grunt and groan even more than usual as an even bigger poo works its way through! Great!

Well done on self settling Ty :) Fin goes back to sleep if he has something to cuddle :) we have a really soft smallish teddy he can snuggle to sleep ( so cute!!) and helps him self soothe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back