I'm so sick of nappies

I found that when Ella was coming out of 0-3 clothes the vests were getting tight and pushing on the nappy and thats what made her leak, moved up a clothes size but stayed in the same nappy size and weve not had any leakages fingers crossed

Still finding wearing a size too big means L never leaks. Currently wearing size 4 and have been for a few weeks without a single leak of wee or poo.

Were the same pinky. Ain't having Any luck with nappies but Best ones so far have been tesco was getting to a stage where I was fed up bit at least Now we have about 1 leaky nappy a week and that's normally when Oh puts it on Lol xxx

Was just going to suggest moving up a size, Issac is in four now. :-O just because of his poo really but no more leaky nappy. :) x

my son had a problem with leaking, and i found ASDA little angels better than the dearer brands xx

Lidl's nappies have never let us down so far and they've been tested thoroughly!!

This could be the answer Pinky.......do you have an Aldi near you?
Ive been using their nappies since day one n never had a leak (well actually there was this one time which can only be referred to as a poo-nami..but the less said about that the beter - it haunts me, lol)

We are on the size 3s and they are fab.

A couple of my friends who had the same issue your having switched and said they are better than all the expensive brands. They are 4£ something for 54 - less than 10p per nappy!!

Also a friend whos little girl is 1 switched to save some money and said she wished shed done it months a go - worth giving them a whirl.

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/company/9266_16394.htm

HUGS XXXX

We use the biodegradable ones naty I think they are called nd we've not had leakages yet but to be fair he is only 3 weeks old lol....

pinky - if u want me to post a couple to try im more than happy to :) xxxxx

I swear by aldi nappies too. We only ever have a leaky poo if it's an explosive one!! Real money savers too x

I found my LO always leaked or rather exploded in her nappies when I needed to change to the next size up!

Pampers baby dry here too, Jake started to leak but once I moved him up to the next size he was fine x

Well we're still in size 3 and he's not leaking as much only sometimes round the edges in the morning due to a very full nappy I think because he was teething he had runnier pops than normal as we still get the odd leaky one when he is iykwim?

yea no worries hunny x

P.S PP - congrats on the engagement..wooohooooo!

xxx

Pp have you tried huggies naturals or pampers active fit??? Naturals are fab on James

xxx

Have you tried cloth diapers? I use them with a bamboo insert in the nights:) they are a bit expensive but once you bought them you'll always have diapers and they also grow with the baby. I use pop'ngrow and funzibuns:)

I think wee boys leak more cos their little man can point to the side and out the sides it goes lol.
But i've found pampers the best :) huggies he leaked everytime

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back