Full of a cold & feeling sorry for myself!!!

AndreaJayne

Reaction score
OH had a cold a few days ago and low and behold ive bloody caught it, I knew I should have made him sleep in the spare room.

Drowning myself in hot lemon & honey drinks just the snotty blocked nose which winds me up, Oh I am a grump with a cold!!

I have a mum to be treatment booked at Clarins today which I was really looking forward to but now I just imagine myself snotting and coughing everywhere, not pleasant for the thearapist!! xxx

Carrying a boy makes it worse too yanno. I have a really fat nose at the moment both inside and out lol. What I find does help is I put an index finger each side of my nose on the cheeks lol, pull my nose wider and take a deep breath. Dunno why it works but it does. And don't forget some lip salve to stop your lips drying out breathing through your mouth

Hope you feel better soon :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Aww thanks hun :)

Really, damn boys! ha Tried the nose thing really works, can't see myself doing it in public tho haha

I have my vaseline here to stop my lips and nose chapping, just can't motivate myself today, luckily cause im having a facial that saves me bothering with any make up xxx

How long have you had your cold for? x

I haven't had a cold just a permanently blocked nose for the past 7 months, it drives me mad. I woke myself up snoring the other night and blamed the OH lol. My lips get so sore by the morning :(

Oh my god, I think if I had a blocked nose for 7 months I would have murdered someone by now! xxx

It's been horrid lol but it could be worse. It cleared ok with the singapore noodles lol

Still got this damn cold, catarrah in my nose and throat and feel like im swallowing blades!! Coughing like a trooper and poor baby gets squashed every time I blow my nose or cough xx
I have had my flu jab but dont feel this cold is going anywhere soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back