hellooooo

ooooo hun, thats lush!!! A what a bargin - iv just brought a 3 bed semi det. for £180,000 - thats the cheapist around this area :( im gunna be poor once the morgage re-payment come out,
Neway, my rant over

Alfie is such a little dude, hes sooooo cute - loving the next outfit hee hee.

Missing u lots hun

Tori

Tori said:
ooooo hun, thats lush!!! A what a bargin - iv just brought a 3 bed semi det. for £180,000 - thats the cheapist around this area :( im gunna be poor once the morgage re-payment come out,
Neway, my rant over

Alfie is such a little dude, hes sooooo cute - loving the next outfit hee hee.

Missing u lots hun

Tori

thanx hun lol i love those dungees he looks like such a stud and youll be please to know toirs ui havent had another next explosion since hehe miss ya too chick :hug:

Alfiesmummy said:
budge said:
Alfiesmummy said:
at the moment budge we couldnt afford one that wouldnt need alot of work doing to it. the way we loom at it the 2nd bedroom is big enough for them to share for the first couple of years or so and then when we sell we would of hopefully made a decent enough profit to afford a bigger house with 3/4 bedrooms

just don't rush into anything. take your time and look at loads of properties before jumping in! :eek:

thanks pappa smurf what would i do without you.

:moon: im just talking from experience. :moon: trying to avoid you jumping in a nd regretting it

budge said:
Alfiesmummy said:
budge said:
Alfiesmummy said:
at the moment budge we couldnt afford one that wouldnt need alot of work doing to it. the way we loom at it the 2nd bedroom is big enough for them to share for the first couple of years or so and then when we sell we would of hopefully made a decent enough profit to afford a bigger house with 3/4 bedrooms

just don't rush into anything. take your time and look at loads of properties before jumping in! :eek:

thanks pappa smurf what would i do without you.

:moon: im just talking from experience. :moon: trying to avoid you jumping in a nd regretting it

budge that was a genuine thankyou ... honestly sorry chick if it came across me being cheeky.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know i sound like everyones mother at times don't i. i can't help it!!! :oops: :moon:

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Budge we are all so gratefull for your words of wisdom. I am new to this house buying lark so any tips etc is brilliant and very much appreciated

and of course without you how would the rest of us smurfetts know how to shave our floos whilst sporting the atest in bumps or how toi swing a belly round a pole whilst learning the art of preggo smurfo pole dancingo!

yes budge you are very much the firum mummy and we love you for it :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back