officially belong here now and slightly worried!

berit87

Reaction score
Hey girlies!

How scary, I officially belong here now! Not long to go and I can't wait! This pregnancy certainly feels to have lasted a lot longer than the first one! :lol:

I also have a question.. OH and I decided to walk to town on Saturday, so we did that, on my way back though my bump was in real pain, like the bottom of the bump had really sharp pains and felt really sore. And that same day we BD as well and basically after all that the baby has been really quiet. Normally he pokes and kicks me like a maniac but he has been rather quiet for 2 days now. Is it possible that he has changed position or something? I can still feels little pokes etc. I couldn't have harmed him by too much walking or something?xx

Welcome to tri 3!

And Ive found that if I have an active day moving around alot, then baby can be quite quiet for a day or 2. Obviously if you think the movements have dropped too much, contact your MW but they will have less active days. Just like us, when we're feelnig lazy :)

I get sharp pains under my bump when I walk a fair amount. No idea what it is, but had it for ages and everythings been fine. Could be worth mentioning at your next appointment if your worried though :) xx

Thank you for the quick reply!

I guess it's alright, it's just a weird coincidence, I have been feeling him more again now I've been sitting on the sofa doing nothing. I haven't seen my MW for about 2 months and won't see her until next week but I shall see... I will see how the baby is today and tomorrow and if I am still worried I'll call the surgery. Just showing how it doesn't matter whether you are 7 weeks or 27 weeks - there's always something to worry about :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back