• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Office baby boom!

Laura78

Reaction score
Oh I'm a blubbering wreck today!
Two of the girls in my office, both currently on maternity leave, came into today with their babies, both little boys around 4 months old. I was sat at my desk just looking over while all the usual suspects fussed over them, and I suddenly burst into tears at my desk! I was just thinking that I hope our little bean is healthy and worrying that something will go wrong before we get to our scan date...still another 3 weeks away.
Anyway,pointless thread really....not only am I driving myself crazy with worry but now my boss thinks I'm an emotional and hormonal psycho! Ha ha!
Only 20 days til scan day....can't wait.
Hope you are all well today :)

Last edited:
:) oh bless. It's so annoying sometimes how the emotions jus hit you from no where. My temper flares really quick at the mo and I use to be fairly placid haha. Does your boss or anyone at work know you are pregnant? Xx

Only my boss knows. He's been great to be honest but at the end of the day, he's still a man and doesn't really understand hormones! X

Oh give him more credit :) My boss who is male has been fantastic. I said I would like to work right up to the end and he said you reall should rest in your last month. I just wanted to hug him but thought that might be inappropriate lol xx

There must b something in the water! 3 of us are pregnant in our office and all due about the same time.

Ahh don't worry, it's out of your hands hun, you can only assume things will all be fine, problems do happen at the 12 week scan, (I myself was one of the unlucky ladies), but you can't worry that it's you that's one of the few, you have a lovely healthy bean in there - and it's not long till your scan, try to build in some more milestones for you to look forward to instead of that date , this will help the days fly by, it's what I did last time, and stops you from loading on the pressure on yourself over your scan date.

Try to enjoy your pregnancy rather than worry, it really will speed up and be gone in a flash, which is such a shame

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back