Finish work on friday!!!

kellysomer

Reaction score
Yay i am so pleased i finish work finally on friday!!! I wanted to work until a week friday but a lady in our nearest branch went into labour at her desk!!! My boss decided he didnt fancy that and the office manager didnt feel her recent first aid course covered labour!!! :lol:

What am i gonna do at home, any ideas. Everything is ready down to the last details and i have nowt to do!!!!

Hi Kelly,

Well as you know I finish this week too (in fact, today!! :D )and I have another 3 weeks to go after you so I'm very concerned about how I am going to amuse myself!!

But everyone say's make the most of your time now so.....................

Anyway, hope to catch up with you online in the next few weeks.

Take Care and enjoy your last few days at work!

Leigh xx

Hi

Ive been on maternity leave since 35 weeks now, and you will be surprised how easy it is to keep yourself amused. The thing is the bigger you get the longer it takes you to do simple things and then you need a rest afterwards to catch your breath :).

As everyone has said to me, make sure you enjoy the time off.

i finished last weekend due to high blood pressure and sciatica not officially on maternity leave till 34 weeks am on the sick for a few weeks then annual leave. am bored stiff already my house is spotless i wake up so early that by 9 every morning all my daily housework is done :shock:
and got nothing else to do everything is ready for the baby so thats it lots of reading for me and turning brain to mush by watching daytime tv xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back